FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Alien

cybersa
Watch this video

Is it true?
Really very bad and scared me.
Alec08
I'll go with fake for more then one reasons:

1st: That alien doesn't look like a legit one I mean why do all aliens have to be humanoids as far as we know he could be made out of energy the fact is that the universe is 13.2 billion years old and we earth "guys" are like 5 billion years after any alien civilization if there really is one out there.
2nd: I don't believe in alien hot spots I mean if the aliens would actually come to earth the place would be completely random.
3rd: The whole story doesn't look legit either I mean a guy just happened to had a camera when a UFO crashed kinda fishy and where is the UFO I mean that thing looks like some dead old tree.
4th: If I would see an Alien I would totally run away lol!
5th: Russians can make good pranks.

Obviously this is my opinion so if you disagree and think that's a real alien what can I say more then Thumbs up lol.

~Alec
ocalhoun
Alec08 wrote:

2nd: I don't believe in alien hot spots I mean if the aliens would actually come to earth the place would be completely random.

The rest of your debunking points are good, but I've got to disagree on this one.

Look at the way we explore the deep oceans... There are definitely 'hot spots' for deep-sea submersible sightings; we don't visit the sea floor randomly.

If aliens were visiting for similar exploration purposes, they very well might favor certain spots... Both to have a relatively safe, familiar, landing zone, and perhaps in order to observe the changes in one spot over time... Or perhaps they just find certain spots to be much more interesting, for reasons we wouldn't understand because of the differences in the way we think.

(And for an overall opinion, 'manned' visits from extraterrestrial life I find unlikely. Unmanned, robotic probes, however, are plausible enough... Especially if they are self-replicating.)
cybersa
I found this on Yahoo.
Quote:
It may just be an elaborate hoax, but a video has surfaced showing the body of an alien found dead in snow in Siberia.

The slender, badly damaged corpse was found lying on a bed of snow with its head to one side and mouth slightly open, the Daily Mail reported.

The video, posted on April 17 on YouTube, has already had over 100,000 views and showed the body of the unidentified "creature".

Irkutsk, Russia is apparently a known UFO hotspot, and UFO believers think the body was left behind by alien visitors after an accident, or was missed in a clean-up by the Russian government as part of some sort of alien cover-up.

Dozens of UFO sightings are reported every year in the area, and only last month there were reports of an unidentified object hurtling into the nearby Irkutsk region of Siberia.

"We couldn't believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked," said Igor Molovic, one of the pair that uploaded the video.

However, not everyone is a true believer.

Some believe it is actually a carefully crafted model of an alien's body, and not the real deal.

However, many UFO lovers still believe.

"It's so lame how people always get thrilled by having another excuse to shout 'Fake! fake!' every time something weird shows up. Unless proven otherwise, this is in fact plausible," posted one user.
Another said; "If this is fake - then they are masters at models/puppets. I think it's real - one of the very few, great vid."

Source:Yahoo
Indi
"Warning: Your government does not want you to view this channel." ^_^;

i call bullshit, but i don't think that's a particularly clever call. An alien body found lying in the snow in a populated area, and the first we hear about it is YouTube? Come on, people. Falling for this is beyond gullible, and well into the realm of completely stupid.

As for the "body" itself, i'm gonna say a latex or plastic skin stuffed with foam and other crap. Why? At around the 1 minute mark, when they closeup on the gut and crotch, you can see the lumpiness of a bad stuffing job (there's something pretty plainly rectangular in its stomach area!), and the unnatural creasing of the "skin" which can only be possible if it weren't actually connected to the innards. That might be some real meat at the cut off leg - looks like chicken. Funny how the alien is supposedly lying where it fell - as if "missed in a clean-up" - with a hacked off leg with meat gooping out... but not a single stain of any colour of blood in the snow (and if you want to argue that maybe the blood is white or clear, the Canadian in me would point out that the snow is "ragged", not smoothed down as it would be due to a liquid flow, and from the snow backed around the body it has clearly not snowed since the body has been there).
Dennise
I'll never understand why people go to such great lengths to produce such frauds.

What do they get out of it ... really?
ocalhoun
Dennise wrote:

Worldwide fame (or infamy).

Some people want to be noticed so badly that it doesn't matter to them that people notice them in a bad way...

For example, whenever there is a high-profile crime that is widely publicized, there will usually be several people confessing to the crime, just in an effort to be noticed. They're willing to be thought of as a notorious criminal, and willing to risk jail time or worse ... all in order to simply get noticed by lots of people.
Ankhanu
Dennise wrote:
I'll never understand why people go to such great lengths to produce such frauds.

loonix
Indi wrote:

i call bullshit, but i don't think that's a particularly clever call. An alien body found lying in the snow in a populated area, and the first we hear about it is YouTube? Come on, people. Falling for this is beyond gullible, and well into the realm of completely stupid.

I agree the video is a hoax, however where else would you find such proof if it did indeed exist? Any alternative news platform such as YouTube is as reliable/unreliable as any other IMO.
ocalhoun
loonix wrote:
Any alternative news platform such as YouTube is as reliable/unreliable as any other IMO.

I'd say rather that youtube is as reliable/unreliable as any other medium. You don't (usually) make judgments about the reliability of the television or the phone, instead you rely on the reputation, arguments, and evidence of the people communicating from the other side of it.

Judging the reliability of youtube as a whole is useless; instead, judge the reliability of individual posters there. If someone has made a series of videos and built up a reputation, then you might come to trust that persons' reputation (be it positive or negative).
spinout
I want someone to find an alien with a sex! Everything can't be suggested as females... Hopefully they find some thing with a large sex thing between its legs - OR on its forehead Laughing
ocalhoun
spinout wrote:
I want someone to find an alien with a sex! Everything can't be suggested as females... Hopefully they find some thing with a large sex thing between its legs - OR on its forehead Laughing

Which brings up the rather disturbing question of why you want that...

(Not that there's anything wrong with that... Rolling Eyes Who am I to judge, after all?)
Indi
loonix wrote:
Indi wrote:

I agree the video is a hoax, however where else would you find such proof if it did indeed exist? Any alternative news platform such as YouTube is as reliable/unreliable as any other IMO.

Except that if this were real, every major scientific publication in the world would probably dedicate entire issues to it, it would be headline news even on conventional news channels, and no respected scientist would miss the opportunity to be a talking head on the subject. Seriously, if you see something like this on YouTube... and virtually nowhere else... and you believe it, then you would be an idiot. You would literally be too stupid to function properly in the modern world, because in a media rich world, being able to recognize such bullshit sourcing is a fundamental prerequisite for being able to function in an information-rich age. If you can't manage that, then you shouldn't be allowed to watch television or movies, because how could you tell they aren't real?
ocalhoun
Indi wrote:
If you can't manage that, then you shouldn't be allowed to watch television or movies, because how could you tell they aren't real?

A disturbingly large portion of people do think such fictional works are real...
bukaida
Its a total fraud.
Any Sci-Fi holywood movie has better special effect than that.
However there is no reason to believe that we are alone in this universe.
ocalhoun
bukaida wrote:
Its a total fraud.
Any Sci-Fi holywood movie has better special effect than that.
However there is no reason to believe that we are alone in this universe.

We are alone... there may be others out there, but we'll only stop being alone when we find them.

...If you're lost alone in the woods, you're quite alone, even if there are other people in the same woods... You'll stay alone until you find them. (or they find you)
loremar
It's completely hokes. Some people just like to make up some stories even spending a huge amount of money for this insanity. Just like other people prophesizing on the comming end of the world and suddenly prospones the end of the world when it didn't happen for a lame reason like he miscalculated in his computations. They even spend money to spread the word. These people are just completely unbelievable.