FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why do we travel?

baboosaa
s.i am writing this while am travelling. This is not so much like the ride in a roller coaster. But i am sure with sudden feeling that this is to some extent like that ride filled with joy and happines
lovescience
Why do we travel?

People may travel from a place to another place geographically or mentally.

I think by traveling people do not go to places that they usually go or they do not think in a way that they usually do.

So why do we travel?

It's like we are born to travel.
Ankhanu
baboosaa wrote:
s.i am writing this while am travelling. This is not so much like the ride in a roller coaster. But i am sure with sudden feeling that this is to some extent like that ride filled with joy and happines

Do you mean you're writing a book about your travels while you travel? That sounds like fun.
Radar
We travel to explore, to learn about ourselves, to push boundaries... there's a whole host of reasons really, that come down to venturing into the unknown, and potentially venturing away from what is known, also known as escapism.
deanhills
I travel for many reasons. Sometimes just to get away from where I am so that I can have a nice break from my usual routine. Other times I really feel a need to visit a country. For example, I love the bookshops around London and Leicester Square area, and I need to touch base there at least every second year. Then at times I'm really curious about a country, such as I am about Turkey, I really would like to visit it one of these days.