FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i need to lose some volume

pedropinto
can anyone give me some tips or advices???
pampoon
Volume? As in the amount you can hold within yourself? Or size? As in the amount you weigh here on Earth?

I'll assume the later. The only way to truly lose weight, and keep it off, the healthy way is to change two simple things:

1. Diet. You can't expect to lose weight while you continue to eat unhealthy, greasy, fatty foods. Focus on cutting down on fat and sugar intake. There are numerous sources out there to find a healthy diet, such as this.
    2. Exercise. Your body needs to have a reason to burn off a bunch of weight. The best way to do this is by running, extreme cardio exercises, and generally lifting weights. This should help out.

There is also a study out that argues sleep as another important part of losing weight, and I've heard that drinking a tbsp of protein right before bed can gradually reduce fat. However, none of this has been proven by me, so I can only offer it as a possibility.

A trick that I've heard of is to find an old picture of yourself that shows the size you want to be. If you're relatively young, this might be a little difficult. Basically, you need to set a goal that you want to achieve, and constantly remind yourself of it.

The important thing is to stay focused and remember that losing weight is not easy. It takes a lot of time and effort, but if you do it right, you'll enjoy the results for years to come. Good luck.
c'tair
Do cardio, weight lifting and diet.

Weight lifting, from what I've heard, burns even more calories than cardio itself for the sole reason that lifting not only burns calories when lifting, it also burns calories when it's rebuilding your muscles. Plus, you'll look like a god after a few months. I'm not a weight lifter myself, but everywhere I've been, everyone recommends Starting Strength.

The cool thing about this is, that once you change your lifestyle, you'll never wanna go back.
I workout 6 days a week and run 3-4 days a week in the mornings and I am happier and more relaxed than ever before.
deanhills
c'tair wrote:
The cool thing about this is, that once you change your lifestyle, you'll never wanna go back.
I workout 6 days a week and run 3-4 days a week in the mornings and I am happier and more relaxed than ever before.
Sounds like a great act to follow. Where do you get all the self-discipline to do this? Do you have a gymnasium close to home? Very Happy
jwellsy
Reduce volume?

Eliminate carbonated beverages. The gases from carbonated beverages causes a lot of gas to collect in your intestines and can distend your stomach.
vidafenomenal
Just modify your living method.
congra
why should you loose volum? i think it's good . i hate people who talk in a low voice.
mshafiq
drink a cup of green tea daily in morning is very good in weight loss.
you will see effect less than four weaks
deanhills
COMPLETELY change your lifestyle. With focus on being energetic. Also eat a variety of foods of all of the food groups. Eating the same food all the time, like bread, your body may work up anti bodies, and that can result in allergies. And gaining weight. Get regular sleep, take regular exercise you enjoy.
Very Happy
Afaceinthematrix
Everyone is mentioning weight loss but funnily the first thing that came to my mind - and the only thing that came to my mind until reading replies - was hair. Many people refer to their hair by volume and you can buy many volumizing hair products.

If you're interested in losing volume in your hair then the best way is just to straighten it. But if you do this too often you will damage your hair. There are other products you can use in your hair but I am not sure how well these actually work.
sledge32
If you are talking about loosing weight i think the gym is a good place to start where you can turn those fats into muscles.
Rupert
Running and Walking both are good cardio exercise for weight lose. Running burn 100 calories in 45 minutes and Walking burn 70 calories in 45 minutes. We must do the exercise daily.
mshafiq
Exercise is very good to loss weight.yoga is very good. it keep your body slim because of streching of body mussels
first you feel flexibility like stretching your tight body in new ways will help it to become more flexible, bringing greater range of motion to muscles and joints
Many yoga exercise put strength in your body you can support the weight of your own body in new ways, including balancing on one leg , or arms
Yoga helps shape long, lean muscles.
Physical activity is good for relieving stressy.yoga is best exercise for this. Because of the concentration required, your daily troubles, both large and small, seem to melt away during the time you are doing yoga.
Doing yoga will give you an increased awareness of your own body.