FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You Wish to Go.

cybersa
Post here which country you wish to go.

I'm from India.
I'm like to go to USA.
pedropinto
i'm from Portugal and i would like to go to NY USA
coolclay
It's funny that we all want to go places that aren't where we are. I would love to go to Portugal or India in a second. But New York, is really nothing but tons of pollution and a bunch of huge buildings. I guess things are always greener on the other side of the fence!
deanhills
coolclay wrote:
It's funny that we all want to go places that aren't where we are. I would love to go to Portugal or India in a second. But New York, is really nothing but tons of pollution and a bunch of huge buildings. I guess things are always greener on the other side of the fence!
Good point. I'd love to go somewhere but right now don't have a clear picture of a destination. What would your idea be of a place that has the best weather in the world, best air and overall health, that is close to the sea or high up in the mountains, not too many people per square inch. Question
The_unnamed_label
Im french, living in England atm... I wish to go to south America... Vietnam, Asia in General, and northern Europe, the Spitzberg...

Actually cant think of any place I wouldnt wanna see...
can you?
deanhills
Maybe at the bottom of one of those many beautiful mountain ranges, the Himalayas in the North Western parts of Pakistan, India or Nepal.

I want to take HUGE gulps of fresh mountain air, drink pure water from mountain streams, and hear the quiet. I also would like to shout loudly and hear my echo all over the place. I last did that when I was traveling the Fish River Canyon in Namibia. Very Happy
Radar
I'd actually like to go to England for a while. Partly, but serously, for the sake of seeing the semi-constant rain and gray skies.
shivaghimire
I am from Nepal. I firstly want to visit each and every parts of my country. Here are so many places that I have never visited. Many hidden places are here that many of us never know. My country is naturally beautiful so firstly I would like to visit my own country without leaving a place. Then I would like to visit Paris (France), Norway, England.
weltkarte
I am from Switzerland and like to go to Australia.......
sudipbanerjee
I am from India and I wish to go to Argentina and Mexico.
Hello_World
I am Australian and I want love to go to Vietnam. Or Peru.
watersoul
Radar wrote:
I'd actually like to go to England for a while. Partly, but serously, for the sake of seeing the semi-constant rain and gray skies.

Lol, I know what you mean!
It's been blue skies here for the last week though...I guess that probably means it should rain this weekend when I'm not working Laughing
deanhills
Maldives are beginning to look like a good idea. Spending some time under in the ocean may just be the right place for me.
Very Happy
airh3ad
And i hope somebody sponsors me to travel Europe? my best place to travel.
ms_j
I would like to see Italy, Acropolis in Greece, Paris, LA, Chicago and NYC.
Oh and Dubrovnik, city in Croatia. I wanted to go this summer, because I will be in Montenegro for my vacation and that's close, but my husband doesn't want to go because....well it's not really save for Serbs to go there. I think we would be just fine, but....anyway it's not happening so it's still on my wishlist.
rogue_skydragon
I'd love to visit Duborvnik. I'd like to see Istanbul, Turkey as well.
mazito
I´m from México and i´d like to go to many locations in the world but among i think my top ten wold be:

the order is not related to priority

1.- USA (NY to run Marathon)
2.- Egypt to visit the pyramids
3.- Nepal (in the way to reach the roof of the planet)
5.- Brazil because the amazon
6.- Greek need to say why?
7.- Israel
8.- USA (the great canyon)
9.- France (bike the tour)
10.- China (the Great Wall)

and after write it i think i want to visit many more

Confused
c'tair
I've been to a few countries but I would still like to travel more. The list of countries I'd like to visit, in no particulate order:
Iceland
Norway
Canada
Ireland
China
Japan
Chile
Australia
New Zealand

It's gonna take a bit of time, but nothing is impossible.

Oh, and by visit I mean "live about 6-12 months" -- so as to really get a taste of the culture and everything. I think this would be a real eye-opener.
deanhills
c'tair wrote:
I've been to a few countries but I would still like to travel more. The list of countries I'd like to visit, in no particulate order:
Iceland
Norway
Canada
Ireland
China
Japan
Chile
Australia
New Zealand

It's gonna take a bit of time, but nothing is impossible.

Oh, and by visit I mean "live about 6-12 months" -- so as to really get a taste of the culture and everything. I think this would be a real eye-opener.
Which countries have you already visited?
steevemartin1
I will love to go Pakistan and because there are so many places in the northern area which really enjoyable and should be there.People from that places are good and when i went there on my company All inclusive holidays packages , i really enjoyed that and still enjoying.
ricardo22
I'm from Brazil and I would like to go to a lot of countries. Like United States of America, Italy, German..
spring567
I love America.
airh3ad
Will Of those countries that you have listed, arranged by order of their greatest need, I would say that the citizens of Belize, especially the indians, need missionary workers the most, for every reason under the sun, to include medical, economic, and life-style. Next would come Nicaragua and, then, the Dominican Republic. I, for one, would not recommend either the U.K. or Germany, for they are both far better off than any of the others.

Good luck to you in your noble endeavor.
nigam
i wish to go USA and hawaii to go surfing....
Magikscape
I want to go to Germany because I took German in highschool, and never got to go there Exclamation
lrj945
I want to go to japan to feel the beautiful country view .
Afaceinthematrix
coolclay wrote:

That's a generalization. There is a difference between New York city and the entire state of New York. On one hand, you have (Letchworth State Park):

and on the other hand, you have:

I think both are probably worth a visit although I must admit that I have never been to New York. I would like to go; Niagara Falls looks impressive and there seems to be some good scenery in some spots:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_state_parks

As for myself, I would really love to travel to West Africa, East Africa, Costa Rica, Brazil, Thailand, Australia, Alaska, and basically anywhere... I can have fun anywhere and I love to travel...

I would also really like to hike the entire Appalachian Trail.
ExMachina
Magikscape wrote:
I want to go to Germany because I took German in highschool, and never got to go there Exclamation

I feel your pain! I studied German throughout my entire high school career. We had an exchange program with a small school near Berlin, I believe...unfortunately, I didn't have the guts during my senior year to apply for the program which I greatly regret. As a result, when I have the money, Germany will be the first place I head. After that comes Austria and Switzerland (the two most beautiful countries in the world in my opinion).

From there, I'd honestly love to visit anywhere in the world...Japan, Russia, China, England, etc. There are also countless places in the United States I have not had the pleasure of visiting yet, despite the fact that I live here. Razz
kasunone
im sri lanka but i like to go india and Mexico to holiday
PScript
cybersa wrote:
Post here which country you wish to go.

I'm from India.
I'm like to go to USA.

im from israel, this is my wishful travel list:
N.Y, L.A,Hawaii,Thailand, Russia (Caucasus Mountains)..

I hope to visit those places soon..
With big pack of money and good epic mood lol
Whould be rly rly nice to get out of my Routine for like a month or so Smile

Anyway thanks for asking lol
Laterz
vidafenomenal
wherever beautiful and peace.
alvarorojas4
I'm From Colombia.
I like go to...
Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, France, Canada and Chile.
Yeah, that are a LOT of countries but I really like that Wink