FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A question from a n00b

khiosk
I have a question. How long does it take to get a website? I met the requirments, but they didn't get me my website yet... please help
RA
Speaking from experience, around 2-5 days.
Reyntjensw
if you've got a good idea maybe you could do it in 1 or 2 days, but then i think you are a pro Very Happy

in your case, it depends what kind of site you want to make, you can make a simple one with dreamweaver (maybe for 4 houres) and then a site will be finished! but i don't think it will be great, i think RA is right

grtz
Grimboy
Paitience, young one.
babumuchhala
I think what u mean is getting your 250 MB space.

I got my account withing hours, & it was when frihost had just started. Now there are a lot more requests every day than they were then & each applicant is scrutinzed more strictly.

More requests and lot more scrutinity has increased the time. SO be patient u will get it.

Just to tell u just meeting the requirements of 5 posts & 10 points is just not enough. Keep posting & prove that u are not a spammer, and make this community bigger.

And to buid a web site after u get ur space can take anything from a day to months Smile
khiosk
ok, thanks guys!
TreadStone
remain active at forums and have a good web idea..bondings is a good guy..he likes givin
jarcelao
just post "sensible posts" on the forum and actively participate within the community and you should be on the right track. By 1-2 days, hopefully, you're webspace application shall be approved.

My webspace application just took me a day to be approved.. Cool
budazz
it depends on what kind of site you are doing.. minimum of 1 month and maximum of 5 or 6 months... Idea
Bockman
Your request was created long before you posted this thread (more precisely, Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:14 pm)

U have your hosting information on a private message.

i will now -close- this thread to avoid confusion. If you have problems creating your site, u can always search the forums for an answer (there are plenty of them answered already) and/or ask for help in Free Hosting Support

Additionally, u can also ask for someone to help you build your site (i'd advise u to read other proposals b4, so you know how it usually works) on the Marketplace

Be Well Cool