FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.yourname.free

gurani
.free domain!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, this is the upcoming domain (Preregister)

Yes! this is Pre Registration service which offers free Top-Level domain, but it's not yet got .free as Domain, they say it must be available by March 2012, which is not far away.

So guys, what are you waiting for, get www.yourname.free as the Most famous top-level domain after .tk

you can visit my site www.karan.free [Click works only from 1st March 2012] Wink

Register here www.dotfree.com

-Karan Gurani
karangurani@gmail.com
www.kdrive.cz.cc
truespeed
gurani wrote:

Yes! this is Pre Registration service which offers free Top-Level domain, but it's not yet got .free as Domain, they say it must be available by March 2012, which is not far away.

That's a year away.
gurani
truespeed wrote:

That's a year away.

Yeah, though that would be Free domain, the Next popular after dot.tk service......

No need to have Free service, NO Posts Nothing, it's absolutely FREE
gurani
truespeed wrote:

That's a year away.

Still, you don't want to wait for Long; you may go for http://www.hyperwebenable.com/.

This Provide Reseller Domain for Free; the only condition is to have your Own Blog or Forum; which Must have Rich Contents; they will Review your Request and Content of your Blog or Forum.

This Needs patients...

My friends www.technodevils.com got it, within 2 weeks , but Still i'm waiting for them to reply.

I applied once, they replied in 2 days, "your Blog doesn't have Rich content".

- Karan Gurani
karangurani@gmail.com
kdrive.cz.cc
ankur209
Its a year away Sad

Lets see....!! The domain seems interesting !!! Razz
truespeed
www.hyperwebenable.net is just a test page.

In terms of .free domains,i don't really understand the hype,i have seen them mentioned a few times in a few places and the .free isn't even available yet,and likening them to .tk isn't really a good selling point.

I am sure if you post enough on here and collect the required number of coiins (350) you could have your own free top level domain like .com before the end of the month.
gurani
truespeed wrote:
www.hyperwebenable.net is just a test page.

Oops... sorry Razz

It's http://www.hyperwebenable.com/

ya, truly , io got more than 10 points; i may get free domain now Laughing
cybersa
Thanks for the information.
Going to register.
gurani
cybersa wrote:
Thanks for the information.
Going to register.

Your welcome dude; but before you register, plz read their all Legals and conditions and you Require 1 blog/forum of yours, which is ACTIVE and have many HITS....

They are interested in TRAFFIC on their HOSTING; so you will get Free .com domain, only when they Find enough Traffic on your blog/forum.
nepalstar
gurani wrote:
.free domain!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, this is the upcoming domain (Preregister)

So guys, what are you waiting for, get www.yourname.free as the Most famous top-level domain after .tk

you can visit my site www.karan.free [Click works only from 1st March 2012] Wink

Register here www.dotfree.com

-Karan Gurani
karangurani@gmail.com
www.kdrive.cz.cc

Wow..! that's good.. I'll try it...!
nepalstar
Thanks for the information,
I applied for domain of my own name Ganesh (ganesh.free) , Hope I'll get that soon to use...
Thanks...!
gurani
nepalstar wrote:
ganesh.free

We are in Queue Wink
xevo
gurani wrote:

I wonder if they already have permission to release it or is it just "maybe in 2012 maybe never"
I preregistered my initials (3 letters) but I'm not so sure if I ever gonna get it.
If I get it, great, if not, well, who cares. It's not really that attractive extension.

I would prefer something like .web or .wst (website) or even .blog... well, actually blog is not that nice either. Anything above 3 letters is just too log. E.g. http://www.abc.website would look ridiculous. But maybe it's just me...
ogah
i think they open the Pre Registration for survey what popolar request of the .free domain and than they make thats popular domain name to premium domain.
just like other free domain did before
metalfreek
Already applied for .free domain few months ago and I am eagerly waiting for its activation. But I am a bit worried about its ranking on search engines. Will it get equal status in search engines and TLDs?
mahirh
im sure dot free will end up looking a lot like the dot tk free domain service in the end , worthless (as in waste) but nowadays even waste is useful so it can even be called waste
spring567
It's 10 months away
xevo
10 months away and yet I don't think it's even confirmed yet.
wouldn't it be funny if - after taking peoples money - they weren't allowed to release it after all... Twisted Evil
Don't sell something you don't own (yet)
Unless they plan to return the money
Well, we'll see...
nepalstar
Still one year to wait to get free domain... Sad Sad

ganesh.free
surekha1976
Good information provided my friend free domain wow I like it. I am making my blog in blogspot.com and tell me what is .tk means in which site we can make account in .tk
surekha1976
Why friend this is waste .tk is also waste but my one friend is using this and his site is most popular.
surekha1976
Yes friend my one friend was also telling me dot.tk is most popular in next level and he makes a site in .tk extension. and working in it.
sansam88
nepalstar wrote:
Thanks for the information,
I applied for domain of my own name Ganesh (ganesh.free) , Hope I'll get that soon to use...
Thanks...!

Hey ganesh why should you waiting for that name ..Just you try to move it an another domain name like
ganeshfree.com

ganeshfree.co

ganeshfree.info

ganeshfree.net

ganeshfree.me

ganeshfree.org

ganeshfree.biz

ganeshfree.mobi
these are all the available domain names for you..If you need to register any name from this are else expect any other name means just you try to reach here by use this http://www.zippozap.com/ link and get the nice an catchy domain name at very soon.. i also got register my domain at hhem only..they were providing me a nice service..Hope its helpful...
jilbs
Opps there is a problem here.

I registered mine like i.free and i asked my friend to register the same and he was able to register it. therefore the pre register process is useless since it allows several people to pre register the domain.

sigh
ogah
jilbs wrote:
Opps there is a problem here.

I registered mine like i.free and i asked my friend to register the same and he was able to register it. therefore the pre register process is useless since it allows several people to pre register the domain.

sigh

as i said, popular domains will be as premium domain.
actualy there is not pre register, but something like survey how many popular some domains count by inquiry from pre register

i have experience like this when pre register freedomain co.tv

when Google stopped indexing them and moreover you have no right over the domain , they could easily disable your domain and redirect it to any websites owned by their affiliates if it gets too popular and you could do practically nothing
loremar
mahirh wrote:
the problem with these kinds of domains is that they can affect your SEO just because criminals can easily create domains pointing to illegal material and just like what happened with DOT.TK
when Google stopped indexing them and moreover you have no right over the domain , they could easily disable your domain and redirect it to any websites owned by their affiliates if it gets too popular and you could do practically nothing

Dot.tk seems to do well against abusers since 1998. They were in fact most targeted before by abusers but it seems they have worked well in managing against spammers and other abusers. Recently Google delisted .co.cc, .co.tv, and .uni.cc but not .tk which means .tk passed Google's standard. And to think of it, abusers should have ought for .tk because it really makes a domain name short but I think .tk have managed it well. I hope .free is as promising as .tk. Freedomains really helps those beginners who just started making websites. I hope more good freedomain providers to come.

About .tk taking away your domain, they can actually do so without even any notice given, kinda stealing your domain for good. But actually, prior to disabling your domain they give a period of time where they will give you a chance to buy your domain before allowing anyone to register it. you can still get your domain after that period but you have to get to it first.
jiangshan
It is very great, .free domain ,it is true free domain ,I need one! but I must waiting for some months,I will remeber!
ogah
a view month ago .xxx preregister said free domain .xxx
now .xxx have launch and not free

how about .free?

we hope still free and not banned by google panda Smile
truespeed
Quote:
Landrush (for preregistered domains) Summer 2013

Quote:
General availability / .free domains online November 2013

Source:

2 years till they become available.
johans
hi all i am new here does any knows free host and domain for a life time?
rajpk
great but we have to wait for more than 6 month. and maybe it charges some money. and maybe they cancel...i think should spend 10 to 15 dollors...so dont wait and get your desire name with .com.org......
johans
where i can register free domain? can someone share a link.?
funyug
use http://dot.tk to register a free .tk domain..
mahirh
my head says that it will be banned from google search results the very next moment after its delegation
johans
i think i will transfer my site with other domain as soon as it will expires. i just registered it for .co.cc

dot.tk will also be banned in google? and why is that?
dennisk
Somewhere I heard there will be extra domains like .apple (ipod.apple iphone.apple etc.). If that is coming Im almost sure a .free is also available
johans
That might be interesting...

can you share the link of the information you got?

Idea