FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield 3 - The FPS Killer

Clamperz
Going to be released this November, Battlefield 3, a production of EA's DICE, features jaw-dropping graphics and intensifying game play, where you take the role of a US soldier fighting in Iran, Paris and New-York. The most attracting aspect of this game is its engine i.e Frostbite 2, which has been built after a hard work of almost two years. Destructible environments, HD sound effects and silk smooth animations are some of the prominent features of its game engine. EA has recently posted some pretty nice HD screenshots of the game a two days back. You can have a look of them here.

What do you think about the game? Post your comments here...
Dementei
Yea BF3 is looking pretty fine, been watching those gameplay videos they've been releasing. It should be a pretty good game, although there are just so many modern shooters now.. it's kinda like ehh got anything else? Mad
weableandbob
I'm really excited for this for two reasons. One is that they've promised to give the PC more love than in BC2, etc. They've already confirmed 64 player maps, and it wouldn't surprise me if they brought back mod tools like in Battlefield 2. The DLC they're releasing with Strike at Karkand, etc. also has be excited.