FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Casual Games

hotdogg
Nowadays internet can not only be used for information or educational purpose but it can also be used for entertainment purpose.Playing game is one of them.There are several types of games that people enjoy to play but nowadays people even seem to be attracted towards playing casual games, since they are easy and non-addictive.
Frinklin
i think you right nice sharing...can u help about my nephews (3 and 4 years old) are smart but i cant seem to be able to teach them something new since -like all kids this age- they want to play all the time
so if you could tell me about some fun games that could help them be smarter or more creative, i'll appreciate it
Birthday Party Treasure Hunt
Dementei
Haha thanks for letting us know, at least provide some examples..

And Frinklin do you mean online games? I know of a few sites that are made just for kids games: http://www.funbrain.com/, http://www.primarygames.com/, http://www.playkidsgames.com/, http://funschool.kaboose.com/
Nameless
hotdogg wrote:
but nowadays people even seem to be attracted towards playing casual games, since they are easy and non-addictive.

LIES.
IceCreamTruck
lol ... I dunno... the progression down this thread has made me laugh, so take a breather and smile!

What to you mean casual games? like the sims? I played the sims, and that doesn't stay casual for long. Soon they start complaining and you have to feed them, it's crazy! Smile
rayxzero
IceCreamTruck wrote:
lol ... I dunno... the progression down this thread has made me laugh, so take a breather and smile!

What to you mean casual games? like the sims? I played the sims, and that doesn't stay casual for long. Soon they start complaining and you have to feed them, it's crazy! Smile

I think The Sims is more like real life simulation games.
nepalstar
Whenever my cousin ask me for games I just goto miniclips.com which have really good collections of small games which seems that games for kids... but sometime I can't resist myself playing that smalls kids games more than an hours... I like to play games on miniclips.com
wombatrpgs
hotdogg wrote:
Nowadays internet can not only be used for information or educational purpose but it can also be used for entertainment purpose.Playing game is one of them.There are several types of games that people enjoy to play but nowadays people even seem to be attracted towards playing casual games, since they are easy and non-addictive.

Ha, I'm not sure the point of games was ever for "educational and informative purposes." Or else they wouldn't be called games, right?
IceCreamTruck
wombatrpgs wrote:
hotdogg wrote:

Ha, I'm not sure the point of games was ever for "educational and informative purposes." Or else they wouldn't be called games, right?

Some games are just that "educational and informative". You don't remember scouring the globe for Carmen Sandiago? I learned a ton of stuff from that game, and it was just that -- a game.
drunkenkoz
The internet has an infinite amount of possibilities. To add on to what you said, you can also open up a business, make money, and do other things in that category. If you're looking for casual games to play, I would recommend RPG cause you play it casually throughout the weeks and RPGs have endless amounts of quests, leveling, and exploring that you can do.
Nameless
drunkenkoz wrote:
I would recommend RPG cause you play it casually throughout the weeks and RPGs have endless amounts of quests, leveling, and exploring that you can do.

Unless you're playing some kind of procedurally generated, plotless, repetitive hack and slash with literally no level cap ... this is wrong in all kinds of ways.