FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Laptop

ayour
i need to buy a laptop what do you suggest to me ?

what is the best ?

thank you very much Smile Smile
Ankhanu
What do you need? What are your expectations?
ayour
good one lasts for a long time ...
william
How much are you willing to spend? What country are you buying from?
ayour
up to 1000$ i'm from morocco
cybersa
Specification?
How to use a computer?
Gaming,Graphics editing...

Give Full Specification.
ayour
just for normal use ( i am not a graphic editor) Very Happy just games, surfing the net, making websites watching movies ...
Ankhanu
ayour wrote:
just for normal use ( i am not a graphic editor) Very Happy just games, surfing the net, making websites watching movies ...

Ok, aside from the possibility of games, you can get a fairly cheap system that will do the job quite nicely...
With that in mind, the games aspect is what will drive your decision making, as you'll need to meet the requirements for playing the games themselves.

What sorts of games do you intend to play? Anything like 3D shooters, games with heavy graphics requirements... or are you playing web-based games and the like? </pulling teeth>
ayour
games like GTA , Ghost recon , age of empires ..
cybersa
Graphics Card is necessary.
Because now all games are fully needed graphics card.
ankur209
Hp will be good !! and for a serious gaming nothing can beat a desktop !! Laughing
QrafTee
ayour wrote:
i need to buy a laptop what do you suggest to me ?

what is the best ?

thank you very much Smile Smile
What do you want to accomplish with the laptop? Just an office laptop that does productivity activities using MS Office? Graphics design using Maya and/or Photoshop? Are you trying to get your game on in League of Legends or Starcraft II?

I'd avoid HP like the plague. I had two of them (one was a replacement to the other) and they all died of heat-related failures.

My friend had the same problem with his HP he bought from CCity. He cashed in on the warranty and bought a higher-end one from the HP website and after 6 months its exhibiting slow downs and overheating issues. His brother has an HP laptop and the same thing is occurring (he had to ship it out for service with his 3-year warranty) AND their dad has an HP laptop... which also had to be sent out for repairs.
k_s_baskar
I recommend to buy hp or lenovo with i3 processor with minimum 2 GB Ram and 1 TB harddisk drive. so that you can use it for long time.