FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Most anticipated movies of 2011?

Rixon
Most anticipated movies of 2011 are these

1. Captain America: The First Avenger
2. Fright Night
3. Green Lantern
4. Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
6. Red Riding Hood
7. Rise of the Apes
8. Scream 4
9. The Roommate
10. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part One)
11. Thor
12. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
13. X-Men: First Class
what do you think ?
snowboardalliance
I don't think I'm really interested in any of those...except I haven't heard of a couple so I don't know yet.

What's your source?
cybersa
1 The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part One)
2 Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
3 X-Men: First Class
4 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Radar
Pirates is the only one of those that I knew about and was keen for.

Green Lantern... might be interesting. Depends how they do it.
LostOverThere
I'm really really looking forward to the Adventures of Tin-Tin. It should be excellent. Other than that, Super-8 looks very intriguing. The marketing campaign for it is especially brilliant. Finally, Cars 2, for the sole reason that Pixar are yet to make a bad film.
cybersa
I think you missed the Angry Bird Rio
deanhills
I'm looking forward to Atlas Shrugged. I've always liked the book by Ayn Rand. I'm sure however that the movie is probably going to be much more dramatic. What I like about it is that the actors aren't that well known. "Company Men" with Ben Affleck and Tommy Lee Jones sounds also up my street. And "Lincoln Lawyer". "Cowboys and Aliens" with Daniel Craig should also be good. I like horse movies, and Steven Spielberg as Director, and am looking forward to the "War Horse" as well.
catscratches
New Bιla Tarr.
snowboardalliance
Okay ,Super 8 looks interesting. I do want to see that.

And Atlas Shrugged is on my to read list, I'll have to get to that soon if a movie is coming out.
gandalfthegrey
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Two
TheBigBlueBox
I disagree with your list! I think X-Men charts higher, and where's Harry Potter?! That film series has lasted a decade and it's incredible!
Every film gets better and even though I know the ending, I can't wait!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a323567/harry-potter-deathly-hallows-2-featurette-released.html

This featurette got released today and it made me feel really nostalgic. 10 years, I was about the same age as Harry and Co, and seeing their first screen test now lets me reminisce! It's so strange to see how much they've all grown, evolved and changed over the years we've known them and that we'll never see them again at the cinema unless we go and see the re-releases in 3D!

Goodbye Harry Potter! It's been great Very Happy .. and that is why I think it should be no. 1 Wink
menino
I Would not think that scream 4 would be an anticipated movie. I didnt like scream 3 that much, and scream 2 a little less.
Scream was alright when it came out, and I think that was the best one yet.

I guess the list below pertains to a few people's own views, but still... thanks for the info.
Some of them I'll be watching soon.

I wonder how Mission Impossible ghost protocol will be?
Tesa323
Green lantern captian america and xmen Very Happy
gverutes
SMURFS JULY 29!
Navigator
Garfield 3D anyone?
portoskt
i just watched xmen, and despite i dont like that kind of movies, this one was entertain for me
Hello_World
Looking forward to
1)Planet of the Apes.

Was looking forward to Super 8, watched it, loved it.
Davidbroad
X-men will be epic. As far as I know, First Class was made with an entirely new cast.
hp7radcliffe
Looking forward to Cowboys and Aliens, and the Smurfs, releasing this Friday.

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows was exceptional, and so was the hole. Pirates really washed away every other movie with Jack Sparrow diplaying his best on 3D.
dude_xyx
I haven't watched Transformers: Dark Of The Moon and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides yet. Want to watch these 2 movies.
drummer
Where's Harry Potter on this list?
I think Breaking down, from Twillight saga will be great Very Happy
tomisme
From the list, The X-Men: First Class is the one that I agree with.
Blummer
Now 2012...most of all, The Hobbit and then Star Wars ep 1 in 3d and titanic in 3d. avengers as well.