FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What type of speaker are you having?

cybersa
What type of speaker are you having?

2:1
5:1
7:1

Mine:2:1[/quote]
menino
I use a modest 2.1 Creative SBS 350 2.1ch Speaker Set. 3w RMS per channel (2 channels), 6w RMS subwoofer.

Its small, but the job that I need, when watching movies on the laptop, or playing certain games.

I mainly like it for the movies, because it gives the voices and sounds in the movies more clarity, i.e. you can understand what the person is saying rather than trying to comprehend it from the laptop speakers.

I also play music on it sometimes, and its good.

I had used a friends 5.1 Creative inspire 5300 model some years back, and those prices have not dropped much - but those are awesome speakers to go with a Creative 5.1 sound card.
Ankhanu
I have a 4.1 (no center channel), wired as 2.1. Does the job.

Eventually I'll get myself a good home stereo, when I have the cash, but, until then... make due Wink
ms_j
LOL well...... I have 2+1 I guess, but..... my speakers are Samsung. They are part of home theater system, and the sub-woofer is from another home theater system. it's a long story. Rolling Eyes
saratdear
It's a 2.1. Creative SBS 370. Something I got nearly 6 years ago. Smile It's growing old...
QrafTee
Mine are 2:0. They don't sound good, but they don't sound as bad as the built-in TV speakers.
k_s_baskar
Creative 5.1 i am going to buy my new sound card to get complete result. Smile
airh3ad
I have altec Lansing 2.1 quality sounds and good product.
weableandbob
I'm not using speakers, but I have a headset that has virtual 7.1 surround sound.
Peterssidan
My speakers are 2.0 from Logitech. Good enough for me. No bass sound so I don't have to worry much about disturbing the neighbors.
william
I use a headset, mostly. I do have an old 2.1 Logitech system but I barely use it (I don't even remember the model off the top of my head). I used to like the idea of having a 5.1 setup, but I've become more of a headset guy now. Feels more focused. Razz
ProwerBot
Just using USB powered 2.0 channel speakers right now till I can afford getting a nicer setup.
lifeplaysu420
headset, when i have friends over or just wanna hear loud, have everyhting hooked into my 5:1 sony suround sound