FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Panda Update and new way of SEO

shkhanal
Google made an update to their ranking algorithm and it appears that many MFA sites are going to realize heavy reduction of traffic. How is your site performing? Do you find your posts low ranked that it used to be? Is your traffic reduced recently after this Panda Update of Google Algorithm?
menino
Is this the same as Google analytics for site analysis?
If this is the case, I hope so, because, we get analystics for our site, and although its good, an improvement is required.
nepalstar
shkhanal wrote:
Google made an update to their ranking algorithm and it appears that many MFA sites are going to realize heavy reduction of traffic. How is your site performing? Do you find your posts low ranked that it used to be? Is your traffic reduced recently after this Panda Update of Google Algorithm?

Dear Suresh,
Google Panda effects on the traffic of websites too..? That means I will get less traffic through google search engine, right? but thank god..! I didn't get that much of traffic which google panda may affect..!
salos
The latest Google update may cause a slight decrease to your SERPs if your website has many backlinks from article directories. To be more precise, content farms and low quality backlinks (backlinks from forum profiles and article directories) had the biggest impact. If you wanna be safe you have to mix your backlinks and not rely on only one source for backlinks.
georgekalathil
Yes there are some slight dip in the traffic to my websites after the panda effect. But just wait and adopt some new ways of SEO activities which would help you to overcome the panda effect. Here are some simple steps to overcome Google panda effect.
the-guide
Google PANDA is hurting my online business, a 40-50% decline in sales since Google adjusted its
algorithm. I have absolutely no idea of what I should change. I can't afford to market, to the top of
search results. Crying or Very sad

I pretty sure that Google's PANDA is hurting many small businesses like me as well.

What is web site quality in the eyes of Google? In fact, a lot of junk sites still appear on Google's
TOP SERP while many good sites were dropped. What's about that? I can't trust Google's PANDA at all. Evil or Very Mad

lovelyviki
Google panda make us feel so sad, our home page PR from 8 to 7, traffic not change.
but many page PR become low, traffic reduce so much.
sale reduce 30% during last season.