FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CommentLuv

nepalstar
Recently I've updated my WordPress theme and CommentLuv plugins now the problem is that CummentLuv is not working. I can see the check box of CommentLuv but it does not displays my last post as well old posts.. I've tried in my friends blog with my web address there I can see my last post as well older posts, what may be the reason? is that problem caused by updating theme or updating plugins...?

If I delete my current CommentLuv plugins and reinstall that again is that retain my old links in old comments..? plz suggest me...!

Thanks
shkhanal
Removing commentLuv plugin won't harm anything to the previous comments. I guess you need to register an account on comLuv.com to make your plugin work, but I'm not sure.

Try reinstalling the plugin if the problem will be solved.
nepalstar
I think I got my problem actually I've done mistake. I deleted my old commentluv account with my url added so I can't add that same url into my newly created commentluv account. the mistake i did was I deleted that old commentluv account without removing that url. so now the account has been deleted but the url is still being attached with that account which I can't get access. (forget password is not work, because I deleted that account.) so I think administrator of commentluv can help me..
nepalstar
Thanks for prompt support from Andy Bailey the developer of CommentLuv plugin for wordpress, actually I got problem in commentluv account, the problem is I cann't add my url in comluv.com/memeber but now I can add my url into my profile. hope CommentLuv plugins will work perfectly as well in my web.
nepalstar
CommentLuv in my site is working perfectly...! I'm Really thankful to Suresh Khanal and Andy Bailey the developer of CommentLuv plugin for wordpress...

I got help and support from Suresh through Phone/Facebook/Twitter and I contact with Andy Bailey through Twitter and ComLuv.com/member page.

If you have time plz check CommentLuv in my site (http://www.mcqquestions.com) if you got any problem plz let me know..

Thanks