FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ipod touch 8gb 1st gb help

airh3ad
1gb iPod touch 1st generation 8gb unable to detect iTunes i jailbreak my iPod last 2009 and it was successfully jailbreak. now i try to used iTunes 9 unable to detect. i reinstalled the iTunes and clean the registry still no good. try to look thread in the internet no good also. i also used iTunes 7.0 version no good.can any one help me to detect my iPod touch?
adri
Resetting your iPod should do the trick I think. If the problem is on your computer, then you should delete all applications involving your iPod Touch, after that cleaning your registry and reinstalling the applications. If that didn't help well, you could always reinstall Windows. Smile

iPodGenius wrote:
The question now arises is How to Reset the iPod Touch. Well its very simple. You can see an ON/OFF button(Sleep/Wake Button) at the top left hand corner of your iPod Touch and there is a Home Button(Menu Button) at the bottom. All you need to do is just press and hold both the button together at the same time and keep holding it for 10 to 15 seconds until you see an apple logo showing in the iPod display. When you see the apple logo , let go your fingers from these buttons and wait for some times. The apple logo will then disappear and then you will find the regular home screen of your iPod. As simple as that!

Source: http://ipod-genius.blogspot.com/2009/07/reset-ipod-touch.html

adri