FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wisdom tooth

nigam
my 1 wisdom tooth was just removed... now, my other impacted tooth that is horizontal has not remove yet....is it okay not to remove the other tooth? if not, it was a painful one, i don't know if i should have a general anaesthesia so that i cannot feel the pain....any helpful advices....
deanhills
It is always better to remove it, as it will not doubt come up with complications later. I would go for an anaesthetic and try and find a doctor who is really good with pain medication after the tooth has been extracted.
nigam
yeah, i am considering general anaesthesia but is it true that once you will undergo general anaesthesia, it will affects our memory...i mean, you will easily forget...that's what i have heard from my friends....
Insanity
I would ask the advice of a qualified dentist, rather than the general internets.
nigam
Insanity wrote:
I would ask the advice of a qualified dentist, rather than the general internets.

i went to my dentist this morning...i guess, i should need to get 2nd opinion from another dentist...
gphoenix
Remove it.. it may start to decay and cause problems to you.. so its always better to go the safe way..