FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

april Fool!

spinout
It is the grand day of jokes today!

My joke was my birthday in facebook! Everyone is gratulating me - I will answer "April April - fooled you" Laughing

What was your joke today?
Helios
spinout wrote:
It is the grand day of jokes today!

My joke was my birthday in facebook! Everyone is gratulating me - I will answer "April April - fooled you" Laughing

What was your joke today?

Hehe that's a good idea. I usually forget that it's April's fool day, like I did today and like I do every year! Arrgh... Evil or Very Mad
menino
Haha, nice joke on acebook, with your fake birthday.
Today, am keeping quiet and away from my friends, they usually fool me, with something dreadful, such as someone died, or some guy has cancer, and I usually fall victim to it.

I used to know my friends mom who used to core an apple and ill it with chillies for April fools day. Laughing
Also glad that it is a weekend here, otherwise someone would have made a fool of me at work, saying that they got a raise in salary, and stuff like that.
deanhills
I only remembered it was April's Fool day when I read about the new FriHouse service! I don't think I can remember anyone playing April Fool's in a long long time. Very Happy
_AVG_
Well, I am not really that creative with April Fool's jokes but I suppose a joke that one of my professors played was pretty interesting ...

As soon as we reached class, he said "No class today." After 5 seconds of silence, he said "April Fools!" Well, the joke was on him (since half the class hadn't turned up anyway).

Nonetheless, you can see how boring my day has been so far from the fact that that was the most interesting event ...
standready
Good one with the fake birthday on facebook!
Google is having fun too: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/ stretch!
missdixy
I always enjoy the Google ones, but after a while of browsing the internet I get tired of all the websites and blogs and just people online making jokes haha. Confused
ankitdatashn
I was telling my friends that such and such mutual friend got married, I asked them whether he/she invited them to the marriage, all of them said no and all were made April Fools, 100% success rate achieved with the prank Very Happy
LostOverThere
missdixy wrote:
I always enjoy the Google ones, but after a while of browsing the internet I get tired of all the websites and blogs and just people online making jokes haha. Confused

Yeah, April Fools is pretty much an unofficial "Stay off the Internet" day. The novelty wears off pretty quickly once it becomes difficult to work out which news story is real and which isn't. Damn those subtle trolls!

With that being said, my favourite April Fools joke was OMG Ubuntu's. So classy.
xevo
I didn't really do any AF jokes - I think I'm getting old... Wink
loyal
On April fool's days, my friend told me she failed uni. I ran out of my class to go visit her. It was a joke... loool
TurtleShell
someone at my office sent out an email to the entire organization that there was free food downstairs. Of course there wasn't, and then I was stuck pretending to think it was funny, when in reality, I don't think you should joke about free food. I was annoyed. I think april fool's day is annoying.
airh3ad
Don't face your problem is your problem is your face! peace out man. that's the joke i heard from my office meet. sounds like crazy.
ProwerBot
It was only one o'clock in the morning on the day of april fools, when i already fell for "our highschool is burning!". suprisingly, thats the only thing I fell for this year.
spinout
let me tell you - 15 people gratulated me on facebook - and I answered "April April!" . Hehe, lots of laughter!

Only 2 people remembered my stunt from last year (the same joke). i t was fun this year too!
TurtleShell
Actually, April fool's day is my parents anniversary. Dad said that was the only way he'd remember it. They're divorced now...
Nameless
xevo wrote:
I didn't really do any AF jokes - I think they're getting old... Wink

Fixed that for you.
ocalhoun
TurtleShell wrote:
Actually, April fool's day is my parents anniversary. Dad said that was the only way he'd remember it. They're divorced now...

I would never agree to marry someone (or attend a wedding) on April 1st...
Too afraid it would all turn out to be a joke, and nobody there.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
TurtleShell wrote:

I would never agree to marry someone (or attend a wedding) on April 1st...
Too afraid it would all turn out to be a joke, and nobody there.
OK, do we have a start of a rumour here, Ocalhoun is getting married? Or should we wait for April 1st .... "snigger" ..... Twisted Evil
spinout
i would definately get married on the 1st of april! Laughing
speeDemon
I actually have a relative who had a child on 1st of April, and purposefully waited a day before telling anyone!
deanhills
speeDemon wrote:
I actually have a relative who had a child on 1st of April, and purposefully waited a day befire telling anyone!
Probably good she did, as possibly they would not have believed her if she had told them on 1st of April .... Very Happy
Greatking
my fried played a prank on my colleagues, luckily i was out of office so i did not fall victim. i love 1st April, a lot of people are fooled and we have fun. my friend called a departmental meeting on 1st April, when they all gathered she said well guys April fools. every body was laughing and happy.
ayour
I don't have an april fool and i don't beleive in such things
spinout
Make it a new tradition! The official day to fool someone!!

I did the coin on the forehead on my dad when I was a kid, once. You tell the person to dance with a coin on the forehead, you press hard and take the coin away - BUT it feels like it is still there. My dad danced like hell...
goutha
It's not a question of belief. It's a kind of joke, you cannot not belive in jokes Smile

ayour wrote:
I don't have an april fool and i don't beleive in such things
metalfreek
One great april fool joke would be to use potato. Just cut potato like a cheese slice and give it to you friends and tell them that its cheese. I am sure 80% of them will just eat it without any question because raw potato looks very close to cheese in color and texture.

I had done this once and it works great.
chatrack
Hi,

One other would be, replace some of the inner pages with last week's of Daily paper.

Sure you can see a smile in minutes as some one start reading it
ankitdatashn
chatrack wrote:
Hi,

One other would be, replace some of the inner pages with last week's of Daily paper.

Ahh, that's a very nice and novel idea, I think I can very well apply this technique to my next year's April fool's day, will be a treat to watch the ignorant victims Smile Sweet and Simple way and can be done easily... Smile