FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Mobile Operatin System

What Mobile OS you perfer?
Android
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
iOS
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Windows Phone 7
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Windows Mobile
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Symbian
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
WebOs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bada Os
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

cybersa
What mobile OS you prefer?

1.Android
2.iOS
3.Window Phone 7
4.Windows Mobile
5.Symbian
6.WebOs
7.Bass Os
8.Any Other

Tell me what device are you using?

I love Android.
It have all features.
I think Android is best os when compared to iOS
Zenk
I'll say Android too. Very nice looking and has cool features. Although iOS is also nice, but I just may be saying that, because I own an Android phone ;p
cybersa
What device are you using?
welshsteve
As I've only ever used Nokia's, with a brief usage of Blackberry and iPhone when setting up for my bosses, I can't really go with anything other than Symbian. Have heard good things about Android though.
weableandbob
I don't personally have an Android phone right now (I've only played with some, and my family has a Galaxy Tab), but I like it a lot. It works well, there's plenty of apps, it has native flash support, and I can program for it if necessary.
ProwerBot
None of the above.

Why? Because, I have a BlackBerry curve. And it is the greatest investment I have ever made! There is pretty much nothing that it doesn't do... so, BlackBerry OS is my personal choice!
cybersa
Sorry i missed the Blackberry OS.
flamepjlh
"What mobile OS you prefer?

1.Android
2.iOS
3.Window Phone 7
4.Windows Mobile
5.Symbian
6.WebOs
7.Bass Os
8.Any Other

Tell me what device are you using?"
================================

I would say Android, but I like Symbian for everyday use, simplly call and SMS.

Laughing
IceCreamTruck
I must be strange... I have an android, but I'm already looking to upgrade to a new windows 7 phone. Turns out I can program more easily in that environment, and I could release an app quicker. I still like android, but it's definitely not as friendly of an environment as one might think. I look forward to learning more on both platforms.
rayxzero
Its still depend on the device you can't use Android when you want an iPhone.
IceCreamTruck
rayxzero wrote:
Its still depend on the device you can't use Android when you want an iPhone.

I don't want an iPhone! lol
cybersa
I agree with you.
Yes,creating app for windows phone is easy.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
I agree with you.
Yes,creating app for windows phone is easy.

Better than that I found Microsoft's widgets are a mimic of konfabulator widgets... just xml, and javascript in a zip file called ".gadget", so it's really cool for me as I already have a big project done this way that just needs porting over to MS. I'm excited! Especially since windows 7 phones set to usurp apple and head up to be top dogs with android.

Apple cannot rely on it's app farm being bigger than everyone else's for long. Especially since I'm about to release 4 apps for windows gadgets all by myself.
loyal
What's Bada OS?
IceCreamTruck
loyal wrote:
What's Bada OS?

Nobody knows! Smile
Ankhanu
I'm an iOS user...
I went with iOS as, when I was making my choice (2009), none of the competition came close to holding a candle to the iPhone system. Their touch screens sucked and were only just developing multi-touch, the interfaces were laggy in response to commands, they had some good apps, but nothing compared to Apple... So I got an iPhone 3Gs, and was quite happy with it. Now I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.1, and I still love it Razz

Since then, Android's come into its own (on some of the newer hardware at least), and it's almost as responsive as iOS as you navigate around the phone (there's still some lag, but it's much less prominent, and easier to ignore). My wife uses Android and is pretty happy with it. I'm not so taken by it though. It does some things better than iOS, some things about the same, and other areas it falls well behind. It offers some nice interface options, but I find the menu systems, etc. somewhat clunky. It could certainly be more streamlined.

I never got along with RIM's OS offerings. I really wanted to like Blackberry, but they just failed on usability and interface format.

Win7 Mobile seems pretty decent, and about on par with Android and iOS in many respects... I don't think they really bring anything to the table to make me consider it over either of the other two, however.

Symbian, et al. kinda fall into the same category as RIM's offerings from my experience. They do the job, but feel more like a chore to use than anything Razz
welshsteve
Bada OS is Samsung's smart phone operating system I believe. Never used it, but a friend has a phone with it (Samsung Wave or Samsung Wave II), and he says it's pretty good, if a little slower than Android.
cybersa
Bada OS is new OS.
So we can't trust them.
They can leave Bada OS at anytime.
Because Samsung mainly concentrate on Android only.
They releasing New phone with android only.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
Bada OS is new OS.
So we can't trust them.
They can leave Bada OS at anytime.
Because Samsung mainly concentrate on Android only.
They releasing New phone with android only.

Safe assumptions... android is seriously popular and windows7 is supposed to rise fast.
hassane
bada os
Gitesh
I buyed Motorola defy with android 2.2 three days back.very sleek interface and m in love of android already .should have joined android brigade before long,. And if you have sturdy peice like motorola defy then lifes fun., already put it into water few times and all my friends are amazed.