FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi all

cybersa
Hi,all
This is my first post in this forum.
Name:Satheesh
I like android and flash very much.
I searched for webhost like getting free domain from post and points.
Atlast I found you.
Thanks for great webhosting. Very Happy
adri
Welcome to the forums. I am also a fan of Android although I actually prefer iOS but that is kind of expensive. (I do have a macbook pro Very Happy) I'm glad you found these forums and I can assure you that the hosting is superb. I have had my hosting for over three years and I'm still as a happy as I was back then, although I don't use it that much anymore... The premium domain name is also a bargain and you can get one if you reach 350 coins. Smile

adri
Zenk
Hi, I also use Android and think it is awesome. Nice to meet you. Have fun.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
Hi,all
This is my first post in this forum.
Name:Satheesh
I like android and flash very much.
I searched for webhost like getting free domain from post and points.
Atlast I found you.
Thanks for great webhosting. Very Happy

Hello, and welcome!

I have a question: do you use and develop android or just use? I'm working on a project that I will soon port to android, and I'm curious about a couple things.
cybersa
I able to develop a Rom for my device.
Now only learning and developing a Android App.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
I able to develop a Rom for my device.
Now only learning and developing a Android App.

This is my task... make AstroTwister work on android and windows 7 desktop: http://widgets.yahoo.com/widgets/astrotwister

I currently don't know about including iOS as I think there are expenses involved in becoming an iphone developer, and if you ask me, that is ridiculous.
cybersa
If you already have any Java Experience,you can easily learn to develop android app.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
If you already have any Java Experience,you can easily learn to develop android app.

Honestly, I can't stand Java... yes, it's an illegitimate aversion based on the fact that a long time ago when I approached programming in Java it was overly complicated for what I was trying to do, and it was horribly slow to load. Computers have come further, and Java probably doesn't have the same strangle hold on system resources that it once did, so I should probably give it a shot seeing how I have a wide experience in programming in lots of different disciplines.

Most of my object based programming is in c++, but that and knowing xml, html, css, javascript, and php well should make developing a android app fairly easy. I'm just hoping that I don't have to invest hours and hours in a debug session because most of my code ports over easily. Fingers crossed!
ImABeast
Hope you enjoy this site