FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

you wanna go to Shangai ...

PGe-tips
You wanna go to Shangai ?
Don't wait till 2020 ... it will be an even more gigantic city as it now.
This miniature model depicts how the will have grown by then.
This model is on itself is almost to big to "capture" as it shows:

So if you see this place ... pack your gear NOW!
nigam
wow...that is so cool....i would love to visit there but probably in the next 5 years...i am a bit scared because of their rules....
deanhills
Thanks for the show! Think I will limit my visit to Shanghai to YouTube shows or documentaries. Ghangzou in the South has been my limits. I may think of visiting Beijing, but there are many other countries ahead of Beijing on my list.
cdnnet
I really want to go there, it seems like such a beautiful place to be Smile
I have actually been to China once, it was great.
portoskt
yes, i would like to go there, but i think i will not have that chance in my lifetime (
deanhills
portoskt wrote:
yes, i would like to go there, but i think i will not have that chance in my lifetime (
I probably can go, but I have such a long list of places I want to go to, Shanghai is lower down on the list and unless there is something special happening, I doubt I will get to Shanghai.
rogue_skydragon
nigam wrote:
wow...that is so cool....i would love to visit there but probably in the next 5 years...i am a bit scared because of their rules....

Shanghai does seem like a cool city to visit. What kind of rules exactly are you scared of? Is the city strict on travelers in any way?
gverutes
it is a huge city, but you can get almost anywhere in the downtown for $3-5 cab ride. At least that's the way ti was in 2006.
weltkarte
It is an amazing city! Never been to such a busy place (forget about New York or London). There is plenty things to do (including shopping) and plenty to see.... Have a look at the wikitravel page: [/url] http://wikitravel.org/en/Shanghai

Go there and have fun!
the-guide
Very nice present and invitation. Shanghai is one place that I really want to see and hope I will have an
opportunity to visit at least once.

jwellsy
I don't see the fascination with endless concrete jungles and traffic jams.
GoldenEagle
jwellsy wrote:

This is so true. I'm not sure how run down the city is, but cities lose a lot of their historic charm through endless "updates" like new buildings and "better"roads. It always seems like roads get more complicated as they get updated.
silverdown
Very cool thank you got sharing. Very Happy
mengshi200
Shanghai is very beatiful and shanghai mm is very attractive and passion.anyway,Shanghai is unique city.
weltkarte
Quote:

Go and see it and you will see the difference. Compared to Shanghai western cities (e.g. New York, London, etc.) are very old fashoned and worn down places! That is booming China!
room1301
jwellsy wrote:

well,you are right¡£but it is precisely because of its charm to make it crowded
deanhills
jwellsy wrote:
Ditto here jwellsy. On top of it all of that air pollution. There are really so many other places I'd rather visit anyway.
Error667
Waow ! great, they must gave loads of their time to do that Smile
Personnaly, i would like to see that..
u16888
shanghai is belong to richmen and aliens£¬as a local person, I left and moved to other country to enjoy normal life with my family
chic4u03
i wish i can go there...i hope my dream will come true...