FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

500 posts!

IceCreamTruck
Hey, I'm excited... I just noticed I'm over 500 posts! I know this isn't too much, but I wanted it to happen, and here it is!

Thanks, Frihost Staff/Moderators!
adri
Congratulations IceCreamTruck, I noticed once I got above the 500, things were going really fast, I can't remember struggling to get a thousand posts in fact. Smile It's always a pleasure to read some of your posts here on Frihost as they are well explained and you don't write oneliners. Smile

When looking at your posts I noticed you were inactive for a year and a half, yet I'm happy you came back. Smile (Maybe a question: Why did you came back?)

Again congrats with the 500, ICT. You'll notice that things will go faster (like postcount) from now on. Smile

adri
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Hey, I'm excited... I just noticed I'm over 500 posts! I know this isn't too much, but I wanted it to happen, and here it is!

Well done! I remember when I reached my first 500 it was a great thrill to me. I did some hop, skips and jumps as well. I still am happy when I clock a thousand (Adri is right, they just seem to turn over so quickly) but it could never beat the thrill of my first 500. Very Happy

My great motivation in the beginning was to get rid of the rankings I did not like or to get to the crests and ranks I really liked. I totally did not like Frihost Wannabe, Junior Frihoster and Adolescent Frihoster. Fortunately those passed pretty fast, and once I was a Frihoster, I felt much relieved .... phew! Sad though when the crest had to change, I think I much prefer the crests and ranks of Frihoster and Senior Frihoster. Frihoster was my absolute favourite of all of the ranks.

Just in case you are interested, the ranks were changed in 2009 to:
Quote:
New member 0
Frihost Wannabe 50
Junior Frihoster 100
Adolescent Frihoster 200
Frihoster 400
Senior Frihoster 1000
Frihost Sage 3000
Elite Frihoster 7500

Guess you are on your way to becoming a Senior Frihoster? Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
adri wrote:
It's always a pleasure to read some of your posts here on Frihost as they are well explained and you don't write oneliners.

I often tell people that I am a mirror, and let me explain. I respond well to responsive people, and interact well where people are active. Part of my energy is a direct return of the energy I pick up here at Frihost. Simply put: you guys are awesome, and a ton of fun to discuss things with.

Thank you for your kind words.

adri wrote:
you were inactive for a year and a half, yet I'm happy you came back. Smile (Maybe a question: Why did you came back?)

I have a website here, space.frih.net, and software with a 50k user base that I cannot interact with anywhere else because this is where the links come for that project. When I got locked out (catch22 on email and passwords) I lost 50k of my users, and I went through a rough time of moving around trying to find a place to make life work for me rather than against me. For a while I really could only afford to work on projects that were bringing me money. Now I have a better job which is allowing to me invest in my projects again and they don't have to fall in the immediate monetary return category.

If you go to space.frih.net then the only option you will see is a link to AstroTwister.com, but there is an entire website behind that, and the update system for my widget is still running in the background. In order to deliver an update I had to change the widget version reported on space.frih.net so that 50k people will know there is an update. I still plan on housing that project on AstroTwister.com, but I now want to rebirth space.frih.net and turn it into a full website again. I may even request a sub-domain change in order to birth another project here.

I am in process of updating the widget, and moving that entire project over to AstroTwister.com because that was the original plan. Once that is completed, then I am going to rebirth my hosting account here because I'm realizing that Frihost holds a special place in my heart. My online presents was born here, about 3 to 4 years ago I went from zero to 50k users here on Frihost, and I guess you could say I forgot how much I enjoy interacting with all of you.

New plan: move the AstroTwister project off my frihosting account and launch something new here now that AstroTwister.com is there to support the widget.

This is going to be a busy year, as you may be able to tell, because I just finished updating the widget software to AstroTwister 2.0, I'm completing AstroTwister.com in preparation for that, but reconnecting at frihost had to come before anything because 50k widgets are regularly checking here for updates.

deanhills wrote:
My great motivation in the beginning was to get rid of the rankings I did not like or to get to the crests and ranks I really liked. I totally did not like Frihost Wannabe, Junior Frihoster and Adolescent Frihoster.

I totally feel that. When I was here before I was really looking forward to getting rid of "Adolescent Frihoster" as that title really bugged me for some reason. The "fleur de lis" crest for frihoster is fine with me... didn't really like any ranks before this.

I was ranking up quick before but then my life took a broad-side torpedo and I completely had to readjust in order to stay afloat. It's been a year and a half, but I am ready for the challenge that I have set before me. Interacting with, and hopefully becoming a part of the frihost family again seems to be something I am enjoying more than I expected, and I'm restoring Frihost to it's proper place in my life, as it is where my online presents was born. I never forgot, but honestly if I get where I want to go online, then Frihost being my birthplace is significant.

Thanks again for all the kind words guys! I like the pic too, Dean... is that what I will look like when I am a senior frihoster? lol
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Now I have a better job which is allowing to me invest in my projects again and they don't have to fall in the immediate monetary return category.
Sounds great! That means Frihost is just the right size for you. Goldilocks hosting.

IceCreamTruck wrote:
New plan: move the AstroTwister project off my frihosting account and launch something new here now that AstroTwister.com is there to support the widget.
Sounds like a brilliant plan. By the way .... Embarassed ... what is AstroTwister about? And what is a widget? AstroTwister sounds great, like a tornado in space, but not sure what it is about.

IceCreamTruck wrote:
I like the pic too, Dean... is that what I will look like when I am a senior frihoster? lol
Nah ..... guess you have to wait until Moderator for that .... *snigger*
Navigator
Congrats!
IceCreamTruck
Navigator wrote:
Congrats!
Thanks!

Dean, check this out ... upgrade in progress... if you like you can beta test my updates. just let me know and I will email you the upgraded widget although finishing touches are still needed. Hey, I'll even let you look at my "todo" list of updates that I will finish on the widget before releasing 2.0

Link to completed 1.5 version live on Yahoo!:
http://widgets.yahoo.com/widgets/astrotwister

PS. the most beautiful part of the widget is that when you execute it then it checks a perl script on space.frih.net for the current live version, so once I have 2.0 completed a simple update to that script and it will get everyone moved over all at once. I only made error in one respect and that is that the 1.5 widget won't get the update until restarted, so people getting the update will trickle in slower than I had wished... I have corrected this in version 2.0 as the 2.0 widget checks for updates every 24 hours

PPS. "Tornado in space" I love it! That's exactly what the name, which I made up, means. You have confirmed that word/name communicates the basic idea well.
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:

IceCreamTruck wrote:
I like the pic too, Dean... is that what I will look like when I am a senior frihoster? lol

I saw that.
standready
ocalhoun wrote:
deanhills wrote:

IceCreamTruck wrote:

I saw that.

laugh!
Congratulations, Ice Cream Truck on 500!
I just noticed I hit 1500!! They do climb quickly.
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
deanhills wrote:

IceCreamTruck wrote:

I saw that.

laugh!
Congratulations, Ice Cream Truck on 500!
I just noticed I hit 1500!! They do climb quickly.

I went ahead and quoted Standready, but all three of you made me laugh so hard in this little series! Smile

Standready, looks like you recently hit 1500 ... good work! Sounds kind of daunting that you have 1500 more posts until the next level: sage. I'm sure you're OK with that cause Senior Frihoster kinda has a ring to it, and the word "Senior" is not ambiguous about your accomplishment or rank here, but "sage", in my opinion, is a little more open to interpretation.
airh3ad
Great congratulations . when i was starting posting here it takes a year before i got 500 post but i enjoying reading all exchanges words in the forum. the support of the member is very good to frihost.
Insanity
Man, I think Sage is a better title than Elite Frihoster, but that's just me. I remember hitting 500 a while back, but I don't post here too often.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Navigator wrote:
Congrats!
Thanks!

Dean, check this out ... upgrade in progress... if you like you can beta test my updates. just let me know and I will email you the upgraded widget although finishing touches are still needed. Hey, I'll even let you look at my "todo" list of updates that I will finish on the widget before releasing 2.0

Link to completed 1.5 version live on Yahoo!:
I'm sorry IceCreamTruck, I'm a bit technologically challenged here. What are widgets? I checked the Yahoo page but there were so many widgets hanging around, not sure what to click, and what to expect when I click on them. Like a tornado or something ..... Shocked I'd love to test it however, just need the steps to be explained, maybe all of us can join as you have me now curious as well? Very Happy
Insanity wrote:
Man, I think Sage is a better title than Elite Frihoster, but that's just me. I remember hitting 500 a while back, but I don't post here too often.
Agreed. Elite sounds a bit goody goody to me with no character. Truth be told though when the rank names were modified I was just relieved that I was not going to be a "Frihost Freak" any longer. Now that has to be the worst rank name ever ..... Twisted Evil Only part that consoled me at the time was that Ocalhoun was one too ... *snigger* We had been the only two. Elite sounded great after that .... !
IceCreamTruck
If you install the Yahoo widget engine, then astrotwister will run on your computer just fine.

Install Yahoo Widgets: http://widgets.yahoo.com/

Once you run that program you can right click each of the widgets, and say "close widget" unless you find the provided widgets to be fun. When it first installs it launches a bunch of widgets that you may or may not find useful.

Now install astrotwister

It says "warning this widget has full permissions" but you have my personal guarantee that AstroTwister doesn't do anything outside the idea of "solar system clock". It spins the planets around, and comes complete with Analog and Digital clocks. It's pretty customizable, and in fact, the widget preferences make up most of the code behind the widget.

If you download from yahoo that is version 1.5 but 2.0 is coming soon. Hopefully only two weeks more. 1 week to finalize the code and website, and 1 week for yahoo to review the widget and make it public. I will make available the latest beta version of AstroTwister to anyone who asks.

I hope this helps explain install a little better!

PS. I didn't like "Frihost Freak" either, but I have never been one and never will be! Smile No freakishness here! lol ...
deanhills
Thanks ICT so now I downloaded the Yahoo widget software but nothing else happened, except I see a Java Platform little thingie in the bottom right corner of my Window. Looks cool, but everything else feels the same. No tornadoes or widgets or anything yet ..... Think
ankitdatashn
Congratulations!!, and I am just about to reach the mark you have crossed... Beware I am coming to overtake you Razz

PS: I don't find enough time to come online and post, but yes I still love frihost, I have recommended so many friends for the same Smile
IceCreamTruck
I think I might hit 600 by the end of this thread! Smile
IceCreamTruck
ankitdatashn wrote:
Beware I am coming to overtake you Razz

How are you supposed to do that if you can't get online much! lol

I posted this topic at "Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:03 pm" so it's only been 37.5 hours since then, and I'm already at 520. I posted at 503 or so, so that's 18, and now 19 posts which means my rate is roughly one post every two hours.

This means I will hit 1000 posts in 40 days, 2000 in 123 days, and 3000 in about 207 days. That would be quite the accomplishment, but that's my rate so we have to assume I could keep it up.

I appreciate your challenge though! Smile
creativosred
Congratulations. Hopefully many more!
IceCreamTruck
creativosred wrote:

You too! Smile Keep 'em coming!

Hey, just curious, creativosred... what is your favorite thing about Frihost so far?

My favorite thing has always been feeling like our peers on here are really capable people from all walks of life, but they are also achievers, entrepreneurs, and inventors who are willing to respond to even questions that don't bear much weight. It creates an environment of detailed discussion and what I feel is a higher than average competency level among the members.
missdixy
I hit a 1000 not so long ago and I couldn't believe it! I can't believe how long I've been on Frihost -- I started my acct when I was still in High School, and now I'm about to graduate college!!! Very Happy

i <3 Frihost
creativosred
IceCreamTruck wrote:
creativosred wrote:

You too! Smile Keep 'em coming!

Hey, just curious, creativosred... what is your favorite thing about Frihost so far?

My favorite thing has always been feeling like our peers on here are really capable people from all walks of life, but they are also achievers, entrepreneurs, and inventors who are willing to respond to even questions that don't bear much weight. It creates an environment of detailed discussion and what I feel is a higher than average competency level among the members.

Quality of service:) Hopefully it stays that way

is pleasure and I hope to see you here
IceCreamTruck
creativosred wrote:
Quality of service:) Hopefully it stays that way

is pleasure and I hope to see you here

It is sure to stay that way because it's been that way as long as I can remember, and you are welcome to the fun! I hope you enjoy.

You'll see me around! Smile
ProwerBot
There are some people with tons of posts on here... I think theres a few with over 10 thousand? Kind of hard to imagine really. I hope someday I get to 1000 posts!
IceCreamTruck
ProwerBot wrote:
There are some people with tons of posts on here... I think theres a few with over 10 thousand? Kind of hard to imagine really. I hope someday I get to 1000 posts!

Good luck, Bud. You'll get there soon!

It's funny... people are still posting here, because the convo is still going, but I'm going to hit 600 here in a minute! Smile Good times
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
It's funny... people are still posting here, because the convo is still going, but I'm going to hit 600 here in a minute! Smile Good times
Right, 55 to go and still counting .... you're on the roll now .... Dancing
ayour
Congratulations IceCreamTruck, i'm excited too to reach 500 posts.
i will work hardly for that
IceCreamTruck
icecreamtruck wrote:
there are other ways around the "that that", "too to" double word combinations that arise from joining incomplete thoughts into a sentence. Yes, it comes up, and unfortunately i don't have an easy answer on that one, but you can always ask me if you have any troubles.

I can't believe I went and did the same thing just a little while after encouraging you not too. I'm "telling" on myself.

"sense since" -- http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-124443-3.html#1020568 I could work it out so this isn't in the sentence, but I'm leaving as an example that I make mistakes too. It's not really a mistake, but it's hard on the reader.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I've been speaking this language for 32 years and I still can't understand all the exceptions to the rule like the word "hardly".
I think this is a deliberate attempt by the British Government to always keep those who can't speak the language the British way, at a disadvantage ..... here are some illustrations by Hugh and Laurie with regard to the trickiness of English linguistics:
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
here are some illustrations by Hugh and Laurie with regard to the trickiness of English linguistics...

I love British humor. It seems linguistics is a major part of British comedy even if it's only purpose is to be excluded in comedy such as Mr. Bean. The large linguistic void left Mr. Bean room to be comical in a unique way, and I think it's popularity was built on the absence of the usual colorful language used by British people either on television or who have high public profile.

We do less play on words in American English quite simply because a lot of British words and phrases have fallen out of public use. British like for linguistics, and American's former distaste for the British in general, is what I feel originally encouraged using slang or slurring of the language being acceptable here. I'm afraid that it hasn't stopped over 200 years later, and we're still in the process of degrading the language further. In the mean time, however, we have degraded it down to the easiest, most widely spread, language the world has ever known. British maintain too refined a form of the language, and love dressing it up to spice any occasion, for them to also sell it as easy. In fact, I speak more like a British person than I sound like someone speaking ebonics (I actually hate that word).

Have you heard the Delta ebonics commercial? We be flying all over this b****! lol
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Have you heard the Delta ebonics commercial? We be flying all over this b****! lol
No, but I found a copy in YouTube! Was this for real ..., I would have thought it would have broken a number of media rules with regard to standard and quality of ads, or at best that many parents would have put in complaints? Shocked
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
No, but I found a copy in YouTube! Was this for real ..., I would have thought it would have broken a number of media rules with regard to standard and quality of ads, or at best that many parents would have put in complaints? Shocked

Dave Chappelle, on the Chappelle Show, I believe. It did air on TV, but edited, and on a comedy show that originated the idea.

Delta was probably a sponsor because it was undoubtedly a HUGE amount of advertising for them because the video went viral online. If Delta did not sponsor this, then they got a ton of free advertising.

No publicity is the only bad publicity for a brand name.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Dave Chappelle, on the Chappelle Show, I believe. It did air on TV, but edited, and on a comedy show that originated the idea.

Delta was probably a sponsor because it was undoubtedly a HUGE amount of advertising for them because the video went viral online. If Delta did not sponsor this, then they got a ton of free advertising.

No publicity is the only bad publicity for a brand name.
Wow! Not that is SUBTLE advertising in a very unsubtle way ..... amazing though .... tons of possibilities if one can think about it.
IceCreamTruck
It's for sure... I will have posted 100 times while this thread is still active. 582 and counting! Maybe I can change the title to "600 posts!"
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
It's for sure... I will have posted 100 times while this thread is still active. 582 and counting! Maybe I can change the title to "600 posts!"
Why not make it 1000 posts? Or if you want to be creative, and maybe "lucky" 777 or 888? I like 777 .... Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Why not make it 1000 posts? Or if you want to be creative, and maybe "lucky" 777 or 888? I like 777 .... Very Happy

Lucky 592! Smile I'm really surprising myself with how fast I'm accumulating posts. I guess I'm doing a good job of keeping up with old thread updates, and picking up new threads. Is there a frihost RSS? It would be cool to see all the new posts from all the forums. Might be a bit much to read, but I'm pretty good at skimming for good content.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Is there a frihost RSS?
Shocked Not sure what RSS means, does this mean a chronological list of posts by time and date? Agreed, that would be cool. There are however a collection of links on the top right of the Forums page - you're probably already familiar with them? Very Happy
Quote:
View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts
mukesh
Congratulations IceCreamTruck now u have about 600 posts i also should to increase post of speed. Smile
IceCreamTruck
mukesh wrote:
Congratulations IceCreamTruck now u have about 600 posts i also should to increase post of speed. Smile

I type fast... I'm amazed at how many posts, but also how much I've written lately. It's crazy, but the conversation is awesome! Lots of good topics, and I keep collecting them, which all the replies in up in my email, so I keep responding to people who comment on my comments. It's cool.

Yeah, 600 posts is here shortly... working on 700! Smile
deanhills
Congrats! I'd like to see 666, that is one of my favourite numbers .... Very Happy I've been enjoying your postings as well, they've livened things up. The General Chat Forum has now officially become my favourite Forum ..... *grin*
Asap170
Congratulations man! I am currently on my way to 500 posts. Can't wait till I get there. And for some reason it always seems easy to gain posts here at Frihost. Thank you Frihost for all you do and thank you IceCreamTruck for being a committed user!!!
IceCreamTruck
Asap170 wrote:
... for some reason it always seems easy to gain posts here at Frihost.

Yes, while this tread has been going I have posted 100 times! Smile I'm just now passing 600! I'm thinking that I'm going to like being a senior Frihoster here very soon!

Asap170 wrote:
Thank you Frihost for all you do and thank you IceCreamTruck for being a committed user!!!

Aw, that's nice to say. Yes, frihost rules!
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
666, that is one of my favourite numbers .... Very Happy

^.^
deanhills
standready
Dean, that baby is having fun! bong, laugh!
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:

^.^

Made me laugh, ocalhoun. I love the angry looking Jesus!
Asap170
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Asap170 wrote:
... for some reason it always seems easy to gain posts here at Frihost.

Yes, while this tread has been going I have posted 100 times! Smile I'm just now passing 600! I'm thinking that I'm going to like being a senior Frihoster here very soon!

Asap170 wrote:
Thank you Frihost for all you do and thank you IceCreamTruck for being a committed user!!!

Aw, that's nice to say. Yes, frihost rules!

Well I am just a nice person!!! Well that is until someone pisses me off.
IceCreamTruck
Asap170 wrote:
Well I am just a nice person!!! Well that is until someone pisses me off.

Do we have a rant forum where you can post things that piss you off? lol I hadn't checked

God yes! that Jesus face makes me laugh every time! It's the "how dare you sell chickens in the temple" face. I pick that reference because it's one of the only times you here about Jesus going off.
bukaida
I am happy to join the 500 club. This is my 500th post.
ocalhoun
bukaida wrote:

Uh... is it too late for me to join the 500 club?

I think I missed it back when I had 500. ^.^
saratdear
@ocalhoun - You'll soon be able to join the 10000 club...it would be lonely at the top. Smile
Utopia GFR
Congrats for that achievement! Very Happy

I'm hoping to reach 1000 someday Smile

Unless I got it wrong but you made it up to 500 in quite a short time Smile
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:
bukaida wrote:

Uh... is it too late for me to join the 500 club?

I think I missed it back when I had 500. ^.^

You have your membership in the 500 club almost 20 times over, but you can still dance any time you want to! Smile
deanhills
Reminds me of Vrythramax . Every now and then say once in a few months, we would get a new thread from Max called: "I'm back!". So maybe you can do the same, every few months change the digits that need to be celebrated, once you get close to a serious new number, say like 1000 after which you will be a Senior Frihoster! Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Reminds me of Vrythramax . Every now and then say once in a few months, we would get a new thread from Max called: "I'm back!". So maybe you can do the same, every few months change the digits that need to be celebrated, once you get close to a serious new number, say like 1000 after which you will be a Senior Frihoster! Very Happy

I will do that... this thread hasn't died yet, so maybe it will still be around when I turn 1000! Smile
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I will do that... this thread hasn't died yet, so maybe it will still be around when I turn 1000! Smile
Right, and the way you are going about it, it's going to be pretty soon! Good stuff ..... Very Happy
ocalhoun
saratdear wrote:
@ocalhoun - You'll soon be able to join the 10000 club...it would be lonely at the top. Smile

Well, there's deanhills and Bondings... but yeah, that's pretty much it.

(And I'll admit, I was surprised when deanhills broke 10K before I did. When I became a mod, I was kinda sad that I lost the title of 'most prolific non-staff poster'... but, it looks like I would have lost that title soon anyway.)

Luckily, nobody has had the bright idea to quarantine the clubs from each other yet, so I won't get lonely.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
(And I'll admit, I was surprised when deanhills broke 10K before I did.
You wouldn't believe it Ocalhoun, but I hated when I did. You must have been on an assignment of sorts during January-February of this year when your number of posts per day had dipped, and I was keeping to my steady output. You had been posting like two to three times a week whereas before you had posted a daily dozen or more postings. I prefer running behind you. I also prefer running behind Bondings too. It's almost as though that is how it should be. In the meanwhile however I'm enjoying my posting, so hope it is OK to continue at the pace I am. If not, I'd be grateful for honest feedback.

ocalhoun wrote:
Luckily, nobody has had the bright idea to quarantine the clubs from each other yet, so I won't get lonely.
Not sure what this is about? What clubs are these, and how could they be quarantined? Question Amazing, I've been here for three years, and I still am learning. Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:

Oh no! Due to a cooties outbreak amongst the Frihost staff members they will be restricted to posting in only the Hobbies and Animals sub forum of Lifestyle and News

This quarantine is in effect immediately and we wish for you all to remain calm as we try to get things sorted out. Management can be reached in that forum, but they have only been communicating in detailed how-tos that are perfect for the hobby enthusiast, or random lol cat images with text that really isn't all that funny! More details on the situation will follow as it comes in to us, thank you.
nepalstar
IceCreamTruck wrote:

OMG...! you posted over 500 posts...!

Congratulations...!
IceCreamTruck
nepalstar wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

OMG...! you posted over 500 posts...!

Congratulations...!

It's over 600 now! Smile I'm heading for 700, and you sir, will be at 500 before you know it! Keep up the good work, Nepalstar!
IceCreamTruck
mukesh wrote:

here's a tip... go down the frihost forums, and hit all the active topics with a reply (careful to observe the rules) to add something to each thread. Then sit back and wait for the emails that will come from people posting on active topics. This will keep pulling you back to topics you want to follow, and before you know it you'll log almost 200 posts a week. Nothing to it!
IceCreamTruck
Um, 651... dang, at this rate will cover 200 by the time people stop posting on this topic! haha
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:

ocalhoun wrote:
Not sure what this is about? What clubs are these, and how could they be quarantined? Question Amazing, I've been here for three years, and I still am learning. Very Happy

That sound you just heard was a reference to the '500 club' and the '10,000 club' mentioned earlier -- as it went straight over your head. ^.^
IceCreamTruck wrote:
a cooties outbreak amongst the Frihost staff members

Oh, sounds serious.
Wait... I'm a staff member!
*checks self*
Good, it doesn't look like I have the how-to or lolcat strains...
Quote:
but they have only been communicating in detailed how-tos that are perfect for the hobby enthusiast, or random lol cat images with text that really isn't all that funny!

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-124775.html#1021824
Uh-oh. Looks like I caught the pony strain though.

Too late... I guess if you've read this post, you've already gotten the (pony strain) cooties.
deanhills

From the Pony Club .... Very Happy
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:

From the Pony Club .... Very Happy

The first rule of pony club is you don't talk about pony club.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Hmmm ..... Think OK .... Whatever lights its candle. BUT, are you sure it has rules?

Anyway, this one is from scary monster congratulating ICT on almost 700 posts .... Twisted Evil
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:
Hmmm ..... Think OK .... Whatever lights its candle. BUT, are you sure it has rules?

The second rule of pony club is there are no rules.

(You did catch the reference of that first one, right?)
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
deanhills wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

The second rule of pony club is there are no rules.

No I didn't. Sorry, I was a little dense. I sort of got fascinated with the DJ.
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

No I didn't. Sorry, I was a little dense. I sort of got fascinated with the DJ.

Parody of the first rule of fight club. (Really good movie; if you haven't seen it, you're missing out. Has a really fun anarchist/anti-establishment streak in it.)

...And, the internet being what it is, I can even relate it to ponies!

Pinkie Pie is so random. ^.^
deanhills
OK! Got it now. Very Happy

Reminds me of the Fight Club Band, that was around in 2004 with Duncan Harding. He wrote the sound track for the movie "The Keeper" in 2004, "Save Me".
ankitdatashn
IceCreamTruck wrote:

No, not much of a challenge for you buddy, that was written by me just for some fun Smile , I am far behind from overtaking you... enjoy the lead... Smile But yeah that 500 mark has been broken by me too, yahoo!! Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
ankitdatashn wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

No, not much of a challenge for you buddy, that was written by me just for some fun Smile , I am far behind from overtaking you... enjoy the lead... Smile But yeah that 500 mark has been broken by me too, yahoo!! Very Happy

Good work, my friend! I have had my moments... you should pick up the friendly competition as it seems you have posted more than me! I'm not sure but I remember you having a lot less than that in posts.

I'm almost to 700! First 700, then the world! Makes me feel good! (lol, I didn't notice... I'm over 700... now it's time to take over the world!)

Thanks, everyone!

PS. You pony boys are making me laugh... it's just nutz! I think ocalhoun might need the nick name "pony boy" which is one of the main characters in "The Outsiders" which should have been required reading for most of the older frihosters in high school. It's a good read if you are looking for a good book. There is also a good follow-up/sequel book that kind of follows the same story, and has some of the same characters "That Was Then, This Is Now"

Warning: This book I am recommending has zero horses or ponies in it... unfortunate as that may be for some of you.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Warning: This book I am recommending has zero horses or ponies in it... unfortunate as that may be for some of you.
Naaaaaahhhhh ... Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Naaaaaahhhhh ... Very Happy

I would actually watch that show if it had guns, and beer. That would make me laugh... next weeks episode: picking flowers, and drunken skeet shooting when one of our pony friends suddenly comes down lame, and the group is forced to euthanize him/her. Tune in next week to find out who has to be put down, and which of our heroes gets kidnapped and sent to the glue factory! Smile

I'm just teasing, but is it bad that I would actually be more inclined to watch that? It's not that I pursue locker-room humor, or dirty jokes, but I'd find it easier to tune in if the content wasn't directed at children, and the shows really just colorful filler over weak content meant to pacify children without producing creativity or a learning experience that would be intrusive to their parents lives.

I find the adult oriented jokes only barely make Sponge Bob tolerable. I don't have to leave the room when that is on because they throw me a bone every once in a while and tell a joke that goes way over kids heads that is obviously meant for me. I think the creator of Sponge Bob is really cool for being aware that I have to watch sometimes too as kids, unfortunately, are -- no matter how I try -- unavoidable.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I would actually watch that show if it had guns, and beer.
Actually, it's a kiddie show (for real), so all of it is in the eye of the beholder. I will PM more details later, since Ocalhoun says it spoils the show for him if he gets all the background details. Very Happy

I particularly like the cartoons. I've always been a pushover for great cartoons and these have really been done very well. And I like horses as well, so maybe this was a spontaneous like when I saw a pony in Ocalhoun's signature. I asked Ocalhoun where it came from and then the rest just followed spontaneously.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Actually, it's a kiddie show (for real), so all of it is in the eye of the beholder. I will PM more details later, since Ocalhoun says it spoils the show for him if he gets all the background details. Very Happy

I particularly like the cartoons. I've always been a pushover for great cartoons and these have really been done very well. And I like horses as well, so maybe this was a spontaneous like when I saw a pony in Ocalhoun's signature. I asked Ocalhoun where it came from and then the rest just followed spontaneously.

I noticed when Ocalhoun introduced you to the ponies... I was worried you were sick, and we might loose you, but then I guess I figured it was inevitable because you like horses.

That show is possibly just a little too smurfy for me. Just kidding cause you can't hate the smurfs for being silly, cause they were made that way! Smile Actually what sold me on the smurfs was Gargamel creating smurfette to be evil and mess up everything for the smurfs. There's some real truth about women mixed in that story. They had everything good while it was just the bro smurfs, and they almost lost it all to ONE smurfette. It shows there is no balance of the sexes, and women are evil and you have to stick together and smurf hard to get everyone the smurf out of that situation.

A real villainous duo blast from the past!

Smurfs, Doug, Courage the cowardly dog, Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Rug Rats, and Johnny Bravo comprise my top cartoons list. There are others that I watch, but I can't stand the candy-land cartoons that are all color and no substance and I feel like dying when they break into big purple "Kumbaya" dinosaur songs or start speaking Spanish words in English sentences. I don't mind kids learning Spanish, but what are they trying to do with mixing the languages?

I also don't care for Pokemon. Successful Japanese attempt to sell us pieces of paper with poorly drawn cartoons on them. The only up side to Pokemon is that it must have been easy to animate such simply drawn characters, and Americans didn't even see that side of them.... well, no one but me. Pokemon and Dragonball-Z almost ruined cartoons completely for me.

(new spelling dictionary words added this post: Smurf, smurfs, smurfy, Gargamel, Ren, Stimpy, Pinky, Kumbaya, Beavis, Butthead, and Ocalhoun ... lol)

If the art is solid it usually sells me pretty quick: Final Fantasy -- advent children -and- the spirits within are beautiful works of art; Ground-breaking as well. On "the spirits within" is really where animators began adding imperfections to the animated figures to make them more real. This helped cover a lot of ground between real movies and animations, and believability of animated characters on screen. It's hard to care about a cartoon, especially since we're all numb to them getting the crap beat out of them. "The spirits within" changed all that, and they succeeded in giving animations humanity. I'm sure a number of other animated shows, and inserting animated characters into real movies to replace actors for one reason or another, has benefited from what we all saw come to life on the big screen for the first time in the spirits within -- animations.

One might say I'm too serious about cartoons for ponies! Not sure.
ocalhoun
IceCreamTruck wrote:

No guns, but beer?

Sort of.
Of course, they never say it, but sometimes they do imply. ^.^
Quote:
That would make me laugh... next weeks episode: picking flowers, and drunken skeet shooting when one of our pony friends suddenly comes down lame, and the group is forced to euthanize him/her. Tune in next week to find out who has to be put down, and which of our heroes gets kidnapped and sent to the glue factory! Smile

Quote:

I'm just teasing, but is it bad that I would actually be more inclined to watch that? It's not that I pursue locker-room humor, or dirty jokes, but I'd find it easier to tune in if the content wasn't directed at children, and the shows really just colorful filler over weak content meant to pacify children without producing creativity or a learning experience that would be intrusive to their parents lives.

I find the adult oriented jokes only barely make Sponge Bob tolerable. I don't have to leave the room when that is on because they throw me a bone every once in a while and tell a joke that goes way over kids heads that is obviously meant for me. I think the creator of Sponge Bob is really cool for being aware that I have to watch sometimes too as kids, unfortunately, are -- no matter how I try -- unavoidable.

Believe it or not, they throw an occasional bone in for the adults in my little pony as well. ^.^
Always very subtle though; you have to watch closely to catch it.

I dare you to watch just one episode though... Lots of people have said similar things only to become completely addicted to it after watching just a tiny bit. That's perhaps the most notable thing about the show, that it is inexplicably -- and wildly -- popular in a demographic far removed from what it's intended for.

It's kinda like crack-cocaine flavored potato chips; you can't eat just one... and it's a helluva drug.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I noticed when Ocalhoun introduced you to the ponies... I was worried you were sick, and we might loose you, but then I guess I figured it was inevitable because you like horses.
Right, and I also like cartoons. The person who put it together is obviously very gifted (in my opinion anyways). Below are some links for background on the series:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_is_Magic
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1751105/fullcredits
Quote:
"So, why do people like ponies now?"
To be clear, the inexplicable surge in popularity among people who aren't in the standard MLP demographic has nothing to do with the aforementioned series. Those cartoons were and remain mostly kiddie shows without much plot, characterization, or thought put into them. That changed right about the time Lauren Faust got hired to do the new series. Lauren's filmography includes animation work on some WB films (Cats Don't Dance, Quest for Camelot, The Iron Giant), writing and directing for The Powerpuff Girls, and she was the head writer and supervising producer of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Then, she was given the job of executive producer for the new My Little Pony, and wanted to shake things up:

Lauren Faust wrote:
Quote:
I was extremely skeptical at first about taking the job. Shows based on girls' toys always left a bad taste in my mouth, even when I was a child. They did not reflect the way I played with my toys. I assigned my ponies and my Strawberry Shortcake dolls distinctive personalities and sent them on epic adventures to save the world. On TV, though, I couldn't tell one girl character from another and they just had endless tea parties, giggled over nothing and defeated villains by either sharing with them or crying–which miraculously inspired the villain to turn nice. Even to my 7-year-old self, these shows made no sense and couldn't keep my interest. No wonder the boys at school laughed at my Rainbow Unicorn Trapper Keeper.

From what I've seen since I've grown up, little has changed. To look at the quality of most girls' cartoons, it would seem that not one artist really cared about them. Not one designer, not one background painter, not one animator. Some of the more well-meaning, more expensive animated productions for girl audiences may look better, but the female characters have been so homogenized with old-fashioned “niceness” that they have no flaws and are unrelatable. They are so pretty, polite and perfect; there is no legitimate conflict and nothing exciting ever happens. In short, animated shows for little girls come across as boring. Stupid. Lame.

This perception, more than anything, is what I am trying to change with My Little Pony.

And so last October, the newest pony series, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic debuted. And things changed.
Source: Penny Arcade

IceCreamTruck wrote:
That show is possibly just a little too smurfy for me.
I can see your point. My fascination is more with the artwork of the characters, the animation, as well as the incredible detail everywhere. For example the artwork in the interior decoration of the Pony homes, as well as the outsides. Lots of imagination and creativity in every detail.

IceCreamTruck wrote:
A real villainous duo blast from the past!
OK, I will check it out, looks cool. I like these kind of cartoons as well.
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I also don't care for Pokemon. Successful Japanese attempt to sell us pieces of paper with poorly drawn cartoons on them. The only up side to Pokemon is that it must have been easy to animate such simply drawn characters, and Americans didn't even see that side of them.... well, no one but me. Pokemon and Dragonball-Z almost ruined cartoons completely for me.
I always thought Pokemon was oversold, and I have not looked at any of the cartoons either. Not my cup of tea.

IceCreamTruck wrote:
One might say I'm too serious about cartoons for ponies! Not sure.
I guess I'm just a pushover for a show like this. I'm about to start Episode 8, but am going to take it a little slower. Just so I can study the details. Can't imagine life without YouTube! And now Ocalhoun has introduced me to Google Image Search, and that has increased the entertainment value as well. Very Happy

PS: Congrats, just noticed you've passed the 700 mark in postings! 1000 is coming up fast! Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
[quote="ocalhoun"]

[quote]

You had me at "Orbital Friendship Cannon!" Wink That's pretty cleaver!

I'm warning you guys... I have an extremely addictive personality... are you sure you want to open this can of worms!?! lol

Thanks, Dean!
metalfreek
For me, first 100 posts were hard but from that point on it was really easy. I am also very close to that 500 post mark and its been a great journey with frihost and its member. Smile
ocalhoun
IceCreamTruck wrote:
are you sure you want to open this can of worms!?! lol

IceCreamTruck
Thanks for making me laugh again today ocalhoun! Smile
Insanity
I just broke 1000! I feel great and proud to be here from the early stages of Frihost. Can't believe Frihost has been alive all these years. Great host!
IceCreamTruck
Good job Insanity! And you are 21 now! Smile Good times

Senior Frihoster! Twisted Evil
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Good job Insanity! And you are 21 now! Smile Good times

Senior Frihoster! Twisted Evil
Right! Congrats Insanity .... well done! Applause
therimalaya
Congrat...

Mine is just 54,.. It is a long distance for me to reach there, but i hope i'll reach there one day
IceCreamTruck
therimalaya wrote:
Congrat...

Mine is just 54,.. It is a long distance for me to reach there, but i hope i'll reach there one day

You can do it! Smile
Radar
Getting there.
IceCreamTruck
Radar wrote:
Getting there.

You can do it all night long! Smile
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Radar wrote:
Getting there.

Can't believe it, you're almost at 800! That's awesome ICT! Guess you must have done a few all nighters, ... can't be difficult to get to 1000 now .... Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Radar wrote:
Getting there.

Can't believe it, you're almost at 800! That's awesome ICT! Guess you must have done a few all nighters, ... can't be difficult to get to 1000 now .... Very Happy

It is amazing. Posting on here has been easier than I remember... I must have done something silly with all the emails that come in, or not kept up with them before, because my rate has drastically improved just responding to you guys responding to me.

I type fast, so I really like this medium for communication -- love Frihost because it proves the best things in life are free!
IceCreamTruck
Wow, 800 already? I knew it was close, but I don't even remember what 600 was like! Smile That's over 300 messages since I returned after I was away for awhile, and in a relatively short period of time. Heck all 300 posts have been done since this thread started

I post at all hours, some more late night stuff recently because I have been an insomniac again for some reason that I am not aware of. The biggest indicator of "pulling all-nighters" on frihost is points above 60 which rolls back down to 60 every day. Currently I have 129 or something points... started posting right as it rolled down to 60 last night at 12am, slept, and more posting today has me almost double the allowed amount of points before it rolls you back.
cybersa
Congratulation for your 800 post.
All the best for 1000 post.
Soon i will beat you lol
Mine only 205.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
Soon i will beat you lol
Mine only 205.

If you did beat me then that would be good for frihost, so bring on the challenge! Good work, my friend. You will be at 1000 too soon enough!
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I type fast, so I really like this medium for communication -- love Frihost because it proves the best things in life are free!
How many fingers do you use when you are typing? Very Happy
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Wow, 800 already?
Wow! You were already long past 800 by the time I read this posting of yours! The Road Runner obviously does not have a patch on you ....

IceCreamTruck wrote:
I post at all hours, some more late night stuff recently because I have been an insomniac again for some reason that I am not aware of. The biggest indicator of "pulling all-nighters" on frihost is points above 60 which rolls back down to 60 every day. Currently I have 129 or something points... started posting right as it rolled down to 60 last night at 12am, slept, and more posting today has me almost double the allowed amount of points before it rolls you back.
I have been an insomniac too for a long period of time. You're right about the 60 mark, as that is a good indication of only doing one session of replies to posts. On a good day when there are plenty of posts it can be more, but 60 is a good ball park figure. Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Wow, 800 already?
Wow! You were already long past 800 by the time I read this posting of yours! The Road Runner obviously does not have a patch on you ....

IceCreamTruck wrote:
I have been an insomniac too for a long period of time. You're right about the 60 mark, as that is a good indication of only doing one session of replies to posts. On a good day when there are plenty of posts it can be more, but 60 is a good ball park figure. Very Happy

I think it rolls you back to 60 points twice a day because I had 135 points alittle while ago when I was at work, and now I'm back down to 60 points again. I'm not complaining... this is expected by now.

I am not sure how I earn coins. They are just there... I'm interested in using them for domain names though, cause that would be cool. I have to figure out how it is that I am earning them first though.

I should easily hit 1000 and beyond very soon at this rate of 1 to 2 posts every 4 or so hours.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I am not sure how I earn coins.

This is how it works:
Quote:
Coins are calculated by the points above 45 (each day) to the power of 0.6:
46 points: 1^0.6 = 1
48 points: 3^0.6 = 1.93318204
50 points: 5^0.6 = 2.6265278
55 points: 10^0.6 = 3.98107171

If you make a huge amount of posts on the same day and then nothing for the rest of the week, it will earn less Coins than if it is spread over the whole week more evenly.
Like 3 days with 46 points: 3*(1^0.6)=3 Coins vs 1 day with 48 points: 3^0.6=1.93 Coins.

Source: Bondings' Blog - 17 Sept 2010
IceCreamTruck
So that's how it works! Looks like I've been doing well to earn coins by returning every day to post! Smile
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

(It requires the help of several assistants. ^.^)
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

(It requires the help of several assistants. ^.^)

I was going to answer this somehow to that effect, ocalhoun, but I missed this golden opportunity. Oh well, there will be more just like this... many more! Smile
cybersa
IceCreamTruck wrote:
cybersa wrote:
Soon i will beat you lol
Mine only 205.

If you did beat me then that would be good for frihost, so bring on the challenge! Good work, my friend. You will be at 1000 too soon enough!

Unlike you im not active.
But i try to active in this forum.
IceCreamTruck
OK, I'm beginning to think I should never have posted this thread with that title! I kind of like this thread because it just won't end, and I'm way past 500 posts now! I'm almost at 850, and probably will be way past that by the time anyone reads this. I dunno, I guess I'm having fun responding to a few of the conversations, and some of been rocky but you can't win them all -- right?

~350 posts beyond 500 now and still going strong!
IceCreamTruck
The home stretch to 1000! Smile
cybersa
I got 300Post.
@IceCreamTruck
Wishes for 1000th post.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
I got 300Post.
@IceCreamTruck
Wishes for 1000th post.

Excellent work! Smile You'll be a senior frihoster with me in no time! Maybe even before I make the next level.
drunkenkoz
IceCreamTruck wrote:
cybersa wrote:
I got 300Post.
@IceCreamTruck
Wishes for 1000th post.

Excellent work! Smile You'll be a senior frihoster with me in no time! Maybe even before I make the next level.

I'm no where near the level of anyone in this thread, but I'll slowly make my way up the ladder in posts. Hopefully becoming a senior within a year or so. I enjoy this community with a passion and love being active, exploring the various amounts of topic, discussions, and meeting plenty of new people with similar interests. This truly is an amazing website to take part in.
truespeed
IceCreamTruck took 5 years to make 5 hundred,yet only 5 weeks to make the next 500 (Well nearly, 20 posts to go)
IceCreamTruck
drunkenkoz wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
cybersa wrote:
I got 300Post.
@IceCreamTruck
Wishes for 1000th post.

I'm no where near the level of anyone in this thread, but I'll slowly make my way up the ladder in posts. Hopefully becoming a senior within a year or so. I enjoy this community with a passion and love being active, exploring the various amounts of topic, discussions, and meeting plenty of new people with similar interests. This truly is an amazing website to take part in.

I just did your posting rates, and you will be at 500 posts in about 82 days if you keep up doing what you've been doing, and at 1000 posts in approximately 193 days from now. And I believe I was actually conservative as you've posted 27 times in three days, but I called it six days this month and worked it out so you can actually kick back a little on your pace and still hit 1000 in exactly 193 days

truespeed wrote:
IceCreamTruck took 5 years to make 5 hundred,yet only 5 weeks to make the next 500 (Well nearly, 20 posts to go)

Finding better balance between coding and browsing cool stuff on frihost... you never know what you are going to find, and I used to refuse the emails which kind of hurt my interactions with frihost forums, but now I know there are lots of cool people in a few different focus groups on frihost, and tons of unique perspective... I'm hooked!

Frihost forever! Smile
metalfreek
Looks like I will be hitting that 500 mark very very soon. I am quiet amazed with guys who manage to collect so many coins.

My question to all those guys who have so many coins is How much time each day do you spend on Frihost?
cybersa
IceCreamTruck only earning more coins in this forum daily.
Really I appreciate his work.

I got 100coins by sold Frih$.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
IceCreamTruck only earning more coins in this forum daily.
Really I appreciate his work.

I got 100coins by sold Frih$.

That's a really nice thing to say, Cybersa! I appreciate you too! Smile
IceCreamTruck
1000 posts and this thread is still going strong! Smile Thanks everyone!

I really do think all of you are important to frihost, and I appreciate all of your input even if I don't always like what you are saying. Frihost proves that good things in life are free, maybe not all good things, but some, and I'm proud to be a part of a community such as this and even accept those who have greatly differing opinions than my own as also being a crucial part of what makes this place great.

I want everyone to come and join the fun, and I hope that frihost continues long after I am gone, and I will do everything I can to help support that eventuality.

Frihost forever! Smile Thanks for being my friends!

PS. I pretty proud of this!

ocalhoun
IceCreamTruck wrote:

IceCreamTruck wrote:

Really? I hadn't noticed... Rolling Eyes
IceCreamTruck
Thanks, Ocalhoun! You're one of my favorite people on here! Smile
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Agreed. Excellent!

ocalhoun wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Really? I hadn't noticed... Rolling Eyes
*snigger*
IceCreamTruck
Captain Obvious: "My work here is done!" Smile
IceCreamTruck
This is nutz! I really never should have posted this thread except that I would have missed some encouragement from my friends. Let's just say the topic is a little dated now! Smile

I'm already 20% of my way through the next 1000 which will give me 2000 posts! Onward and Upward!

FriHost Forever!
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
This is nutz! I really never should have posted this thread except that I would have missed some encouragement from my friends. Let's just say the topic is a little dated now! Smile

I'm already 20% of my way through the next 1000 which will give me 2000 posts! Onward and Upward!

FriHost Forever!
Right, maybe you should ask the mods to lock this thread, and start a new one, but then up the ante a bit, and make one for 5000 points. The way you are posting right now, that should be easy to get to. Very Happy
Bluedoll
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

FriHost Forever!
Right, maybe you should ask the mods to lock this thread, and start a new one, but then up the ante a bit, and make one for 5000 points. The way you are posting right now, that should be easy to get to. Very Happy
Why not go for 10,000 yeah go for it.
IceCreamTruck
Bluedoll wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

FriHost Forever!
Why not go for 10,000 yeah go for it.

Get the behind me, Satan! Tempt me not! Smile
TurtleShell
IceCreamTruck wrote:

dude...you're like...WAY over 500 posts!