FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Airlines safety instructions! have fun!!

The_unnamed_label
Hey everybody!

If you're a regular traveller, and if you're like me, very often stuck in airports and planes, you must know every single line of the necessary but boring safety instructions.

Air New Zaeland wanted to make sure people pay attention to the 5ish minutes when the lovely lady in uniform shows people what to do in case of any emergency.

Its few years that air liners tend to replace people by a little movie streaming on a screen in front of each seat, but even that was not satisfying and people not always pay attention.

So A.N.Z. tried to find an original way to inform people!
The message is unchanged from a company to the other, but I thought this one was worth a watch!!
enjoy, and tell me what you think?

They really try hard!

deanhills
Very entertaining, practical and different. Provided I look at it, I would be motivated to continue looking. Otherwise I've seen so many of them (much more boring ones) that I have become desensitized to watching them, unless there is something that grabs my eye in the visuals. The second show of course is the most practical one, so do you get to watch both?
The_unnamed_label
deanhills wrote:
Very entertaining, practical and different. Provided I look at it, I would be motivated to continue looking. Otherwise I've seen so many of them (much more boring ones) that I have become desensitized to watching them, unless there is something that grabs my eye in the visuals. The second show of course is the most practical one, so do you get to watch both?

I know the first one is actually played on board yeah... dunno about the second one though.