FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Hello, This is Hariharan





harihb
Hi everyone,

I am Hariharan, from India. Good to be a part of Frihost Smile
shkhanal
welcome hariharan, hope you'll love frihost.
IceCreamTruck
harihb wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am Hariharan, from India. Good to be a part of Frihost Smile


Welcome, Hariharan, from India! Glad to have you as a part of frihost!
cybersa
Hariharan,Welcome to Frihost.
Stay and Enjoy with us.

I'm also Indian.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
Hariharan,Welcome to Frihost.
Stay and Enjoy with us.

I'm also Indian.


Help it's an invasion! I'm just kidding as you will be neither rewarded or punished for being Indian on Frihost. I might ask questions about your unique culture because I love information, and I'm curious about India and might travel there soon.

If I ask too many questions that would be punishment, so I'll keep it light! Smile Feel free to ask reciprocal questions of me.

Welcome to Frihost, Guys!
saratdear
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Help it's an invasion! I'm just kidding as you will be neither rewarded or punished for being Indian on Frihost. I might ask questions about your unique culture because I love information, and I'm curious about India and might travel there soon.

If I ask too many questions that would be punishment, so I'll keep it light! Smile Feel free to ask reciprocal questions of me.

Welcome to Frihost, Guys!

Then I'll help you too. I'm Indian as well. Smile

Welcome, Hariharan!
IceCreamTruck
saratdear wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Help it's an invasion! I'm just kidding as you will be neither rewarded or punished for being Indian on Frihost. I might ask questions about your unique culture because I love information, and I'm curious about India and might travel there soon.

If I ask too many questions that would be punishment, so I'll keep it light! Smile Feel free to ask reciprocal questions of me.

Welcome to Frihost, Guys!

Then I'll help you too. I'm Indian as well. Smile

Welcome, Hariharan!


I'm surrounded with no hope of escape! cool! Smile

Sorry for joking, maybe too much, but I work with people in India every day: Kochin and Bangalore.
saratdear
Kochi is a good place. I've went there a few times. Smile

'Work with' as in an online job? Have you visited Kochi?
IceCreamTruck
saratdear wrote:
Kochi is a good place. I've went there a few times. Smile

'Work with' as in an online job? Have you visited Kochi?


I wish... I'm planning a trip to visit because I actually know quite a few people there from work now. I'm with ITO/BPO company in software. It's a daily thing that I'm in contact with 20 or so people in Kochi and Banaglore. Not everyone, every day, but it kinda revolves. This is reminding me that I haven't spoken with my favorite person in India in a moment, and need to contact him.

I almost had to go for work, but that fell through, and was very disappointing for me. I'd love to go to India especially if the company is buying my ticket, hotel, food, and transportation. That wouldn't be work any more... it would be a vacation with some responsibilities! Smile

I hope you all enjoy Frihost. I have enjoyed Frihost for years, and plan on staying forever... I'm not leaving.
Error667
Hello Wink
bukaida
Welcome. There are lots of Indians out here (including me Very Happy ). Although in frihost, we consider ourselves as global citizen, with only one identity--Frihoster.
pirate
hello and welcome to the forum, stay active mad make good high quality posts Very Happy
ImABeast
Hope you enjoy this site
Related topics
Picasa2, hello i blogspot
Hello
Hello !!!
Hello
Hello there
Hello all / Salut tuturor
Hello!!!
hello (...another stupid user :p)
Hello
hello everyone !
Hello...
Hello all! I'm an O-Investor.
Hello.
Hello hello from Norway
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> Introductions

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.