FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

question abt posts/mth

n0obie4life
I have a question.

If like I get my hosting on the 1st (5 posts), then from the 2nd to the 30th i make like 10 posts....does it count that i already done it for 2 mths?
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:

If like I get my hosting on the 1st (5 posts), then from the 2nd to the 30th i make like 10 posts....does it count that i already done it for 2 mths?

I don't understand the last part, but the first five posts do count for the Points. At the moment, you need at least 15 posts a month to show that you're active on our forums, but we might find better ways to check that you are active enough in the future.
n0obie4life
ooh, now i get it, thanks.
lloyd
so I'm going into the RAF in a months and a bit time, and I won;t have access to the net for at least 15 weeks, so will I simply lose hosting???
Bondings
15 weeks is very long. You have to understand that we need to pay a lot for the server. Some free hosts put ads on your website, we require forum posting.

But if your hosting account is removed, you always may reapply when you get back and be active in here.

In the future we might launch other free hosting options, but on other domains and not in the near future.
lloyd
how about you give me some of the ad codes,m adn I add it to the site for the time i'm away so you still get money from me....
Bondings
lloyd wrote:
how about you give me some of the ad codes,m adn I add it to the site for the time i'm away so you still get money from me....

I'm not allowed to do that at the moment. Sad
lloyd
agghhhhhhhh.......