FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you allowed to upload FLASH FIles?

binworld
Are you allowed to upload FLASH FIles? for your site, since I have lots of flash files on my cmputer that I would like to share!
binworld
UPADATED: I THINK IT IS A YES!
ProwerBot
I don't really see why not as long as you're the one who made it, and it doesn't have anything thats copyrighted in it like music.
ChrisCh
As the poster above mentioned, you need to be careful of copyright - if all of the flash files you have are just games & videos that you've downloaded off other websites, you need to make sure you have their permission first before uploading the content onto your own site... Alternatively, if your website is mostly comprised of Flash content as opposed to pages that are either full HTML (or generated through PHP - which produces HTML), you need to remember that your site will be useless to those accessing it on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch - as these devices do not support Flash files - so it would be advisable to have a simple non-Flash version of your website too as a just in case! Smile