FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lost - spoilers

Nameless
No, this is not a duplicate thread. Since here in Australia we don't get to see the next series of Lost for a long time (and when we do, I probably won't be bothered watching it), I ask if somebody who is watching the new series post spoilers here about what is happening. Please?
colilon
Well, I can understand the 'sadness', I've waited for 4 months, and I promise you, it was worth it like hell!...

Listen, in the hatch there is a person named Desmond, Desmond is (at least he said) on the island by an accident (he was in a race arround the world with a sailing boat or something, and he crashed into a riff, then a peron named...hmm...I think Brian came running and said 'follow me')

Well actually all of it (the island) is some weird test that went wrong (at least that what the producers wants us to believe)...

Oh, we dont know what with walt, but Michal Sawyer and Jin was abdocted by what seems like the rear people...

Allot is still fuzzy I suggest you wait like two weeks, I believe we will no then much more...
doudstupid
if you really can't wait the TV shows, i guess you can go to this site :- http://epguides.com/Lost/ (just click the eps and the title that you wanna to know). they will provide you a short summary about the shows. Hope that this will help you out.