FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

can someone give me some honest opinion about my site

smartbiz
here is my site http://smartbiz.atspace.com/ can someone please give me some honest opinion about my site? Question thank you very much! Very Happy
mele
Well, I don't mean to be rude at all, but your site stinks. Why?
Well, the graphics and font/colors that you use are very annoying to look at, plus that falling down money is making me dizzy. Then the middle (ALL) of your site fialed to load. On top of that content of your page is preatty 'stinky' if you know what I mean, and what do you mean AOL and Hotmail have problems, they don't have problems delivering your mail, they have just blocked you coz that service is a known spammer.
However, here is my suggestion how you can improve the webpage:
1. Make it into Final Fantasy 7 fansite
2. Remove all the scam of your page
3. Use better fonts and colors
4. Don't use 5h|tty java scripts
5. Make it friendly enough that people actually feel like clicking on any of the links w/out being worried about getting trojan or inbox full of spam

-Mel
Jack_Hammer
I have to agree with the above post, all your website looks like is a lot of scams to get money or emails or information, although you said it's not the website quality itself is so basic and full of as he put it '5h|tty javscript' that has no use or no function on the website itself.

P.S the images could be so much better Wink
thefilingcabinet
A couple more points:

1. This site just looks like a crackpot scheme (no offence meant)
2. Include more links to a full explanation and a register form
3. Lose the stupid falling money because it obscures the text. Get rid of some of the ads
4. Put just an introduction on that page.
5. Say what you want to with LESS SPACE.
6. Include some success stories
Astrolopitecos
i must agree with the previous posts.
the image quality its not the best,vga still?
those javascripts suck big time

try harder Smile

stay well Cool
jawker
yup i believe it is so..the falling $$ is quite annoying makes me dizzy..and there are no other options it's just like reading the newspaper
robin
Sorry man, It is just nothing special. It is a website though and my standards is a bit high. But what is this that you are advertising? I don't really like reading all through that. A summary of how to earn money would be great. What company or products or whatever does it deal with?

Yeah and improve that website. But at least you got one, I want one.

Robin
joshua_erceg
Well - to be honest I don't really think that its that great.
I mean the JavaScript sucks & there is too much to read.
The pictures at the top look dreadful.
Maybe if you tried using some tables, & organized the pictures & text (which by the way, really needs to be condensed) neatly on the page (& for heavens sake! get rid of the Falling Money Javascript!!!)
I'm not a professional Web Designer or anything but according to other feedback you have received in this thread - your webpage could do with a facelift...
budazz
dont like it....
sugarbox
What is that?
It's like a big shot of ADVERTISING. Smile Smile Smile
rockroyalty
same opinion...and yes..there is wwwaaaayyyy 2 much 2 read..
gopzap
Dude... Whats the point of using a free hosting service if you can't make money?
S3nd K3ys
Agreed. Crappy site all around. Colors, fonts, spelling etc. Plus I'm not into scams.

And that damn money falling down is just ****** annoying.
S3nd K3ys
On a lighter note, once I ad-blocked that big ass image in the middle from http://smartbiz.atspace.com/ it all cleaned up nicely. (Still sucks, sorry)
engeland
guys dont make sound that bad.

It's not that good. sorry.

Im wondering how on earth did you do those graphics. For all i know, those are hard to get in this era Confused
James007
REMOVE the money rain please...

How do I say this in English....

When I visit your website, I feel like I'm visiting a cheap marketing website...

Graphics: They are too simple... Just some small drawings pasted together... looks cheap...

Text: Different colors, different sizes... looks cheap...

Content: Asking them to give you their e-mailadresses... it might be necessary, but it looks so cheap...

And the server reliability issues... nobody believes that.... only n00bs.

I see a lot of this sites, and it is this kind of site that spammes your e-mail, sells your e-mail to other companies, letting people believe they have the solution for their money problems...

I am sorry mate... Not good...

James
skyy
ooo, i like it, it be all about the benjemans, colorful love the sfx

please check out mine too Smile

Visit Webspace

And for new sfx Visit skyy
deciphereal
It is a good site as it sticks with a theme and people know what they are there for. It is set up fairly well. The only criticism I would have is the constant 'money falling script'. Such recurring scripts, be it flash, java, javascript, etc. actually detract from the site. The idea is not a bad one. I would just suggest that you have it fall when one first opens the site and cease instead of looping it over and over. But, otherwise I think it is good.
deciphereal
It is a good site as it sticks with a theme and people know what they are there for. It is set up fairly well. The only criticism I would have is the constant 'money falling script'. Such recurring scripts, be it flash, java, javascript, etc. actually detract from the site. The idea is not a bad one. I would just suggest that you have it fall when one first opens the site and cease instead of looping it over and over. But, otherwise I think it is good.
deciphereal
budazz
skyy wrote:
ooo, i like it, it be all about the benjemans, colorful love the sfx

please check out mine too Smile

Visit Webspace

And for new sfx Visit skyy

are you saying this honestly?..