FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need suggestion for my new sites.

shuyebmahbub
Hey everyone-
i have started few new blog sites in last few months. I have read some people start getting traffic very easily and earn a good amount through adsense. I have started my sites in last december and all have submitted in search engine. I also paid for 4000 backlinks for each site but i am not getting enough traffic that can generate a good adsense income.

Can you give me any suggestion?

Thanks in advance
Moby
fladry
I want to give suggestions not to your site but to you- dont post about your website in the wrong forum. There is "Advertise your website" for advertising your website. Your websites are not related to search engines. So, ask for reviews there, not here...
vishalbandre
shuyebmahbub wrote:
Hey everyone-
i have started few new blog sites in last few months. I have read some people start getting traffic very easily and earn a good amount through adsense. I have started my sites in last december and all have submitted in search engine. I also paid for 4000 backlinks for each site but i am not getting enough traffic that can generate a good adsense income.

Can you give me any suggestion?

Thanks in advance
Moby

Brow i suggests you to use linkreferral which helps you to advertise your site as well as you gets new sites to review which increases your ability to search engine optimization , graphics , navigation , etc . Go to following link , [url]http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=325475 [/url]