FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I have some feedback please.

kruze
This is more of a portfolio than a site but it does show the type of computer stuff I'm into and hopefully some of what I can contribute here.

PiXELART Gallery

Thx in advance for taking the time to look Wink
Jack_Hammer
I like the pixal design, though it is a little thin I understand that you have to make it like that for users with 800x600 screen res. Could maybe improve on the favicon.ico the only thing I really don't like is the two big images on the index

They look out of place. though I do like the navigation!

A good 7.66/10
reshi
Cool games site, easy to navigate.

Maybe you could add links to the games you have reviewed? Any fan sites or company sites related would be cool.
thefilingcabinet
I think the background goes really well with the site and the content is effective however I feel it should be a bit wider with less black. I don't know if this is possible but PHP can probably find out your display resoulution. You could use this to scale the ste to fit.
Remzo
Man, I used to be into pixel art, and I must say your a pro Very Happy . Now im into abstract/grunge pieces though. Keep up the good work Smile
ronitvohra
very sweet and simple....... Laughing Laughing
joshua_erceg
Your website looks really cool!
I wish I had a phone that was compatible with the games on your site Sad
You are obviously a very talented person who knows their stuff-
Good Work!
datom
the designing is very good but i didnt liked the background
viper34
very cool website you have there .. i liked the design of the web ..
but i really dont understand how u do this pixels things ...
are you usins a program or somthing ..?
MicrosoftMan
I like it. Although a mailto link for the contact email address might encourage users to send some.
Anttu^^
nice Design.. Pixel art is cool, its just sad that i am pretty bad on doing it.. but maybe someday i will have the skills to do some nice stuff Smile

yeah and those those pixel thingys on the front page could be smaller or replaced with some more fitting images Razz
gzw1
Remzo wrote:
Man, I used to be into pixel art, and I must say your a pro Very Happy . Now im into abstract/grunge pieces though. Keep up the good work Smile
argha
great site I love to learn more about this art of pixel art, Please add some how to in your site. Like to see some links in downloads area too.

regards,

argha
deciphereal
I think you have a nice site design, and your featured art is cool. I'm on board. Keep up the good work.

On another note, I found a cool redirecting service that gives you a top-level domain for free. You can find it at:
http://www.dot.tk/

If anyone is interested.