FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Limitless

rogue_skydragon
This film just came out on a limited release and stars Bradley Cooper of Hangover fame. I really really want to see it, but haven't the time to get off my arse and go to my nearest movie theatre. Anyone here seen it yet? Good? Bad?
menino
Yes, even I heard good reviews on this movie.
I wanted to watch it as well, and was probably going to a few days ago, until my tyre's threading came out in the middle of the road, and I had to change the tyre, and by the time I was done with the tyre changing, I was in no mood or state to go to a movie.

I think I will wait for a little bit more time.
alli2000
pretty good movie, the story is complex with some twist, i do underestimate this movie at first and out from the theater with a smile.
where can i get those pills Smile
tomisme
I have just watched it. It's quite an interesting one.

The idea of taking a pill and becoming someone special might be a dramatized story, but what appealed to me the most is we may gain more success than what we have already achieved if we could maximize our brain power.
Ryox
I've seen Limitless, Its really good and I recommend you to watch it..

I have it on torrent but than again, I can't post links to other sites leading to pirating, sorry!
loyal
The drug in the film was based on drugs to treat ADHD. It shows us how much more we can accompolish if we focus. However, I didn't like the theme that problems can be solved with pills!
AdinWilliam
I saw this movie a month ago and i like this movie. I think this movie is one of the best movie of 2011.

Watch the shield episode and the west wing videos with reviews.
LostOverThere
I saw this ages ago when it first came out. It was enjoyable, sure, but just very forgettable as well. Take that how you will.
rogue_skydragon
I agree with the above. It was very enjoyable, but ultimately forgettable in hindsight.
portoskt
good movie, i liked
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
this movie was pretty cool. the idea that one chemical could release such power out of a person seems pretty cool. I would have probably taken the same route and worked the stock markets to become a millionaire. although I probably would not have become president. I'd probably just continue to work the stock markets and live my days traveling the world as a rich drug using badass