FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jesus take the Wii

LittleBlackKitten
Cracks me up...I just had to show everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWT9tLa15vU&feature=related
Bondings
He sings pretty good.

Here is the movie, for the people too lazy to click on the YouTube link:

menino
lol, Laughing that was funny.
I wonder if this was the first try itself.
deanhills
Did the wording happen as a result of direct translation or something? Especially the very serious facial expression as well, as all of it sounds sincere. Hilarious Very Happy
catscratches
Not a bad translation but bad pronounciation.
Ankhanu
catscratches wrote:
Not a bad translation but bad pronounciation.

This sums it up. I doubt he actually knows what the words are, and it's entirely phonetic. It would be like me trying to sing in German... it might sound right to me, but anyone who knows the language would laugh me out of town Wink
ProwerBot
There's another one like this of him singing Touch My Body (Tuts ma barreh). Bad prononunciation like this is pretty hilarious if you ask me
Asap170
To me it sounded like he did say "wheel" and not "Wii". Also, I don't think it's funny at all because English isn't his native language and he is trying to sing it correctly. Cut him some slack guys. Gese.
LittleBlackKitten
It's just meant to be a satirical examination of the words he's actually saying as opposed to what he's supposed to be saying. He is actually singing it properly; however, his accent is causing his words to sound differently, and that's what the subtitles are about.

Thanks for the embed, Bondings. Very Happy
deanhills
Asap170 wrote:
To me it sounded like he did say "wheel" and not "Wii". Also, I don't think it's funny at all because English isn't his native language and he is trying to sing it correctly. Cut him some slack guys. Gese.
You're right, we should cut him some slack. I got it completely wrong as I had thought it was a deliberate comedy show, i.e. he was using miss pronunciations that are commonly used to laugh at himself and others. I only now had a proper look at the show, and you are right, if one does not look at the sub titles one can hear the right words. Someone set us up at this poor guy's expense by putting the subtitles. If the subtitles had not been there, we may have heard the words differently.
Greatking
if you listen without the subtitles you would love the song.
his pronunciation is not so good but it was great.
i love the song and the way he sung it.
kudos!
achowles
So that's what happened to my Wii!
ankitdatashn
Umm, what's with this song... girl peeing on the shoes etc! Very Happy Lolz sounded funny Wink