FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wordpress Theme

nepalstar
Dear Friends,

I've recently started my web http://www.mcqquestions.com , for this I need good looking/professional wordpress theme please anybody suggest me good looking and Professional theme for wordpress and where can I find that and how to install. Currently I'm using wordpress default theme that's not bad but that's common so I want to have something new.

Thank you.
gabrielcastillo
Installing a theme is real easy. All you need to do is copy you new theme into themes directory.

" wordpress/wp-content/themes "

Once that is done, when you login to your admin panel goto your new theme and activate. Then you can customize however you like.

Google would be your best friend to find themes. Their are hundreds of free themes. If you want premium themes you would have to pay for them or find a download link for them..

I hope this helps and you get what you need done.
nepalstar
gabrielcastillo wrote:
Installing a theme is real easy. All you need to do is copy you new theme into themes directory.

" wordpress/wp-content/themes "

Once that is done, when you login to your admin panel goto your new theme and activate. Then you can customize however you like.

Google would be your best friend to find themes. Their are hundreds of free themes. If you want premium themes you would have to pay for them or find a download link for them..

I hope this helps and you get what you need done.

Thanks for your suggestion/help.. Actually I need the name of the particular name of the Theme. I got a 100s of list of themes but I don't know which one is better. if you're using any theme plz let me know the theme name and web site using that theme..
ms_j
oh just try one, or two, or 50. I don't see what's the problem. try a couple and you will find what you like.
davidv
This is a tad bit unrelated to your post but I had a look at your website just a few minutes ago (visually attractive by the way) and I was reading one of your questions.

Quote:
2-1. A constructor is called whenever
A. a object is declared
B. an object is used
C. a class is declared
D. a class is used

You said the answer was A. I don't know about c++ but in java a constructor is created to set the values of instance variables. I don't call the constructor method, the compiler does this when an instance of that class is created. Could you explain how a constructor is called (how I call it, specifically) when declaring an object in c++?

PS: Your Q. 2-1 and Q. 2-4 are the same. :p
Fire Boar
A is indeed correct, but it's not worded very well. Objects are instances of classes, so A is like "an instance of a class is declared". Which doesn't quite make sense, but is close enough to what does make sense: "an instance of a class is created".