FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What to invest in? Uranium!

xholydivinity
Ahh nuclear energy: clean, virtually unlimited, and CHEAP!
All this fear about nuclear energy that has resulted in some equities dropping mroe than 50% in the last few trading days are just fear and panic selling. Protests are mounting for 'alternative' energy sources... who cares!? These people are silly, get rid of nuclear and energy prices will triple. You want wind/solar? Fantastic, try powering an urban city with it and add a disclosure that delivery of electricity is not guaranteed. Nuclear is the way of the future and Uranium will rise.

Just my opinion Smile
deanhills
Good point. Now is a great opportunity to invest in nuclear energy related stocks. Think they usually advise people to always do the opposite of what the herd is doing. If they sell, then one should buy, and if they buy, one should sell. Very Happy
Bluedoll
Very good points. Ok, silly as this sounds perhaps all serious protesters should be required to play at least once the old video game simcity2000, I think it was called. It is difficult to keep cities productive, expanding and powered up. Try as I may, did give in to buying up those nuclear power plants but also found the cost to do so was expensive. Maybe in the real world that cost should always be rising. ( for development) What then is it quality or quanity?

What does alternatives really mean?

As far as investments are concerned the question is when do investors stop thinking about the short term and start thinking about the long term? Penny or blue chip? Should there be a golden chip? Not sure this post will be understood.

_