FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

User Accounts

foumy6
I am looking for a simple php code that will help me set up user accounts on my site, so if anybody has something that they think will work if you need more info just ask Smile Thank you
Navigator
foumy6 wrote:
I am looking for a simple php code that will help me set up user accounts on my site, so if anybody has something that they think will work if you need more info just ask Smile Thank you

Most CMS have this feature, but that depends if you want to move your site to any of these platforms, it could take time and it could be painful but with a reward in the long run.
macky
foumy6 wrote:

please be specific.. i mean what kind of user and etc.. however it is simply basic.. just create a database which has user-level which you would refer to redirect them to what page you want to throw it..

then of course, put the specific session to them to be able to put security on it... give them each user level specific session name so they cannot access one page to another after they login...

for accounts, then just simply put the desire output you want to see after they login...
foumy6
Well i am makeing a blog site and I want people to be able to set up their own accounts and start posting instead of them just being able to read mine
cherry-pie
maybe you can try this tutorial Very Happy
http://daydreamgraphics.com/?p=219
foumy6
great this looks to be a very good tutorial Smile ty!!!!