FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

back link is the best

tokodemo
back link from high rank is still the best seo
even if u have new site, u'll be in the first page in google if theres back link in higher rank site
morean51
you said it but how can we achieve that share it
marea
yeah that matters alot but it's tough to get backlink from websites have good pagerank
essentialoils
In addition having a good spread of related keywords in your inbound links looks more natural and less artificial.
morean51
ya keywords play vital role in getting our site on top
thedinh
I thinks the best SEO and SEM is the content,
New google update let people block the result for bad websites,
so content is the king,
any one here think like me
chatrack
Real content which is updated in due time is good seo for any site
the-guide
chatrack wrote:
Real content which is updated in due time is good seo for any site

Exactly, especially for Google PANDA the newest Google's algorithm. Also, getting too much abnormal
backlinks in a short period is not so good for SEO. Do it carefully!

sowmya
Yes of course i totally agree with your point that backlinks plays a very important role in the process of seo. But how to get that backlinks there is any techniques involves in order to get quality backlinks. Please share some views.
prcys
tokodemo wrote:
back link from high rank is still the best seo
even if u have new site, u'll be in the first page in google if theres back link in higher rank site

It is true that submission on high pr site than your site pr is the best in getting the result. But the major thing is to choose the effective method for your site by which you can get the best results for your site. And as per me blogs , articles , social bookmarking , directory submission are the best methods for the best results.
sledge32
Writing good content will also get u good amount of traffic from the search engines. Every one is talking about quality backlinks but how do you get them?
Quality backlinks are hard to get so right now i think its best to go with quantity over quality.
savable
You are right but how we can get back links from high ranked sites. I am working on sites and I have posted my content on number of 8 9 page ranked sites but couldn't get single back link. Is there any time duration limit for accepting that link ?
shopperpk
back link is very important part for getting good traffic and page rank of your website. Although its quite time taking task but we can get lot of benefits when we have back links from good and high page ranked websites.
dick123
I think yes i completely agree with you.
ilmkidunya1
Do some high quality

Book marking
forum posting
Blogs
Link wheeling
directory submission
etc
uditkh2304
Hi

Just making of a website and its activation on the web is not enough these days.
Because of the competition everyone is looking for the spot on top but it needs effort to get there and money too.
As it is a continuous process, till the time you are doing continuous changes in the website as per search engine requirements, your site stays on the top.
And time you stop doing that, you can see the drop in the position.

Thanks
Bacati
tamilparks
uditkh2304 wrote:
Hi

Just making of a website and its activation on the web is not enough these days.
Because of the competition everyone is looking for the spot on top but it needs effort to get there and money too.
As it is a continuous process, till the time you are doing continuous changes in the website as per search engine requirements, your site stays on the top.
And time you stop doing that, you can see the drop in the position.

Thanks
Bacati

thanks
man12345
To recover from Google Penguin Update, Posting Fresh Content in popular websites with more traffic with hyper-links is one of the way, So, i need some Websites where i can post fresh and useful content with hyper-link.
sysna
actually back link is not very useful now with latest google update, i found that fresh stuff is the only way to get higher ranks but this is really hard and time consuming.
kumova
if u want we can put our backlink in our website Smile then everybody loves this game Smile

who doesnt want to improve his alexa pr Smile

do u with us ?

then send me message Smile i can put ur link on my website
martinsherman
The ranking totally depends on Backlinks and they are just as popularity votes for your site. All the off page optimization include actually back link strategies like directory submissions, article submissions, blog posting, link building etc. So you just can't get higher rankings without having the back links.
dolfinchris
Back-links are really important factor of website.
Nyasro
yes best only if natural back link
dolfinchris
Yes,

Back-links have great contribution in getting website PR.Google give priority to back-links.

Thanks
sysna
yes as you said it doesn't matter how smart google thinks, back links are and will be the best way to get higher page ranks and better search results.