FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Wordpress easy to install and run

Possum
Hi

I have installed phpbb and the sphider search on my site. Both work well. Now I'm thinking of moving into the big league with Wordpress.

Is word press easy to install and Run. Looks like a great solution. Especially with a Shopping Cart ad-on.

Any advice to a newbie Word-press enthusiast gratefully accepted.

thx
silverdown
Yea if you can install PHPbb you can install wordpres..
menino
Wordpress is easy to install, and configure.
I didn't know that it has a shopping cart add-on as well - now you got me thinking of going for it as well. Laughing
Navigator
Possum wrote:
Hi

I have installed phpbb and the sphider search on my site. Both work well. Now I'm thinking of moving into the big league with Wordpress.

Is word press easy to install and Run. Looks like a great solution. Especially with a Shopping Cart ad-on.

Any advice to a newbie Word-press enthusiast gratefully accepted.

thx

Yeah I had no problem doing that, but gaining some techie knowledge is definitely advised, just in case.
superman13
yes... wordpress is very easy to install.... you simple need to follow instructions Smile
ms_j
Piece of cake! I am a newbie and I think that so... Very Happy
tamilparks
superman13 wrote:
yes... wordpress is very easy to install.... you simple need to follow instructions Smile
Possum
YEP!

It was totally easy. I installed it on FriHost as well as on my local computer. I guess now comes the hard part.. lol