FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Upgrading option!

icool
First of all, I thank you for providing free hosting support. And its really working great. What I would want to suggest if this site could offer upgrading options like extra webspace or unlimited webspace for a nominal fee, I would be greatly delighted to stay with this host. I have a social networking site. http://i-cool.co.cc/ And probably my site might get extended in future and it might require more webspace than 500 MB.
deanhills
I think that is a great idea iCool. I'm sure however that we've discussed this before, and it was basically nixed at that time. But if the coins could be used for this purpose that would be really cool (pardon the pun) .... Very Happy

Maybe there should be more conditions attached to the larger space than just the coins. Whoever wants the greater space would have to justify it. Perhaps Bondings could then evaluate each application on its own merit, i.e. how the existing 500MB space is used etc.
Hogwarts
icool wrote:
And probably my site might get extended in future and it might require more webspace than 500 MB.

By that point shouldn't you be looking for paid hosting?
Helios
I highly doubt that Bondings will look into making paid hosting plans, however it is possible to ask him about storage/bandwith upgrade if your site requires it...
LittleBlackKitten
Not everyone can afford paid hosting, and not only that, but many can't get, don't have, and can't afford a credit card to buy it online, either. Only a certain profile can obtain the correct items to get paid hosting. The only reason I have paid hosting is because I won a contest and Bondings paid for it. For now, my only hope of keeping it is to make enough coins for a renewal, or to win a contest every year in order to amass enough renewals until I can afford permanent hosting. A friend of mine does offer hosting, but he is expensive.
deanhills
LittleBlackKitten wrote:
The only reason I have paid hosting is because I won a contest and Bondings paid for it.
Congrats Applause I was unaware you won the contest. I gather that was for the New Year's Resolution? Do you know where the announcement was made as I seemed to have missed it. Sorry!