FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Back Links...!

nepalstar
Dear Friends,

I've recently started my web site to present my MCQ Questions collection...! while checking back links for my website I didn't got any back links for my site so how to make back links? but somewhere I saw advertisement online that 100 back links for $10, is that necessary to buy back links? plz suggest me for back link..!
morean51
Blog Commenting
Forum commenting
Guest authoring,
Yahoo answers,
.edu and .gov commenting
Article directories
web directories
Social bookmarking
use these methods to obtain backlinks
brianabrando
buying backlinks is not a good thing for our website its call spamming
nepalstar
morean51 wrote:
Blog Commenting
Forum commenting
Guest authoring,
Yahoo answers,
.edu and .gov commenting
Article directories
web directories
Social bookmarking
use these methods to obtain backlinks

Yes this is good methods to get backlinks... so I'm also doing these...
Thanks
nepalstar
brianabrando wrote:
buying backlinks is not a good thing for our website its call spamming

I also think so buying backlinks is not good idea so I'm not going to buy.... anyway thanks for your suggestions.
morean51
if the methods which i have suggested you are beneficiary then i am glad
webmasterraj1
nepalstar wrote:
Dear Friends,

I've recently started my web site to present my MCQ Questions collection...! while checking back links for my website I didn't got any back links for my site so how to make back links? but somewhere I saw advertisement online that 100 back links for $10, is that necessary to buy back links? plz suggest me for back link..!

For getting the Back Links just do Off Page SEO very well.Get Quality Back Links from Directory Submission and Social Bookmarking and Article Submission and Forum Posting and from different methods.
Always content must be unique and it never be copied from other website.
fladry
You can also use autolinksubmit to submit your site to hundreds of free directories easily. It is totally free to use. go to http://www.autolinksubmit.com
renetiu70
There are many techniques to obtained quality links but if your still on the process of creating site can recommend you to this software which I use. http://www.hotnichesrevealed.com this will help you find specific niche keywords that is easy to rank in google, you will see the number of visits for this keywords and can already estimate the amount of traffic you will get.
therimalaya
Marketing, selling products, gather costumer, increase quality along with quantity and then get profit, that is the real way of business that will lead to some good destination. People should know what i'm doing, I like the way of marketing suggested by morean51. When people visit you site, they are hoping for something to find, they won't visit there just to see google advertise. In that context, you also should enrich your content and try to improve the quality. That is the real way to get linkbacks. People will be happy to keep your site in there link page.
nepalstar
therimalaya wrote:
Marketing, selling products, gather costumer, increase quality along with quantity and then get profit, that is the real way of business that will lead to some good destination. People should know what i'm doing, I like the way of marketing suggested by morean51. When people visit you site, they are hoping for something to find, they won't visit there just to see google advertise. In that context, you also should enrich your content and try to improve the quality. That is the real way to get linkbacks. People will be happy to keep your site in there link page.

Thanks for your suggestions...! I'm newbie for this Blogging World..! so I'm trying to do every time better...!
Zenk
Thanks robinho, some usefull things you put there Smile
RavenCross
I personally build links myself through commenting and forum sigs.. Its better that way rather than buying tons of links.. Its quality over quantity for me.
shkhanal
Well a good discussion going here.

Dear Ganesh, having back links is not the difficult task but you should care if your link building is consistent and of quality. the best method will certainly be commenting on blogs with related content. Moreover if the comments on high ranked sites and posts are better.

But the confusions has started since the recent Panda Update on Google Ranking Algorithm. Its heard that Google is decreasing the value of links from comments. That means the links inside the post articles are more valuable than the links on comments. Additionally, Google is more concerned about the related content. The links from irrelevant content are of less value and huge number of backlinks in short time may invite penalize.
nepalstar
shkhanal wrote:
Well a good discussion going here.

Dear Ganesh, having back links is not the difficult task but you should care if your link building is consistent and of quality. the best method will certainly be commenting on blogs with related content. Moreover if the comments on high ranked sites and posts are better.

But the confusions has started since the recent Panda Update on Google Ranking Algorithm. Its heard that Google is decreasing the value of links from comments. That means the links inside the post articles are more valuable than the links on comments. Additionally, Google is more concerned about the related content. The links from irrelevant content are of less value and huge number of backlinks in short time may invite penalize.

Thank you Suresh,
It seems you're very expert in this matter...! so you mean it's not much good to get back links, right?
salos
Before starting your venture for backlinks be absolutely sure that your website has a large quantity of unique and useful content. Google may penalize affiliate and thin content websites that gain too quickly a large quantity of backlinks. By having appealing content not only you are safe from duplicate content filters, but also from manual reviewing which may happen someday if your website becomes popular (in SERPs).
prcys
There are many techniques for getting backlinks. But forum posting , directory , and social bookmarking are the best for getting backlinks. Articles and blogs are good for traffic.
loremar
Look for do follow forums. Just search it in google. Search "Do follow forums".
If forums are nofollow such as frihost, you won't get any backlinks.
That also holds true for blogs.

There are also search engines that lists dofollow forums and blogs for you. Just search for "dofollow search engine". Then, you can type in the keyword you want to search to find related blogs and forums that are dofollow.
thomas_scott
Forum posting is an important technique in the seo package. Forum posting is done so as to reach a group of people and also share their views on the related topics. You may post some related links which may be of help to others.
kumova
i want google chrome extensions Smile please open topic Smile
tamilparks
thanks for the helpful tips
couponsarcade
try free backlinking site

http://2000backlink.com/
biotinpy12
What are back links and How can I Create it ? Please tell me
ZoriWser
Here are some seo strategies here........
Forum posting
Articles
Blogs
Social media marketing
Social book marking
Directories.
Css
autoon
couponsarcade wrote:
try free backlinking site

http://2000backlink.com/

not working
WHUK
nepalstar wrote:
Dear Friends,

In order to create backlinks, perform the following tasks on a regular basis:

Article Submissions
Blogging
Forum / Community Participation

These strategies will help you to create backlinks. In the article directories and blogging websites, you can insert hyperlinks in the preferred keywords. When it comes to forums and comunities, it is important to abide by the webmaster guidelines in order to have a long term association with them. Also, it is important to consider authoritative resources for getting backlinks.
ogah
i have .gov backlink generator
http://kemplink.tk
use with your own risk Smile