FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wordpress plugins

cherry-pie
I was wondering if someone can help me to find a plugin for wordpress to see the stats of my blog just like the stats showed in blogs at worpress.com, i have installed w3counter but didn't like it too much.
jmlworld
cherry-pie wrote:
I was wondering if someone can help me to find a plugin for wordpress to see the stats of my blog just like the stats showed in blogs at worpress.com, i have installed w3counter but didn't like it too much.

Use WordPress Stats. The same plugin used by the guys over at WordPress.com. The only thing you're required to do is to provide the WordPress API code. To grab your very own WP API, create an account at WordPress.com, login and visit your profile. You'll find your API there.

Oh, and they've included the WordPress url shortner in the stats plugin so your new blog posts will be assigned with a new short URL like wp.me/fR1h05t to share on Twitter or Facebook.
nepalstar
Dear Friends,

To present my MCQ Questions collections recently I've started http://www.mcqquestions.com. To present MCQ Questions I'm thinking to present in Quiz format for this I need wordpress plugins for that. It that plugins there should be the provision for question and 4 choices but there always will be only one correct answer like any other MCQ Quiz software. Negative answer options should be there and time bound too... if anybody know/have this kind of plugins for Wordpress plz suggest/share with me...

Thanks.
cherry-pie
jmlworld wrote:
cherry-pie wrote:

Use WordPress Stats. The same plugin used by the guys over at WordPress.com. The only thing you're required to do is to provide the WordPress API code. To grab your very own WP API, create an account at WordPress.com, login and visit your profile. You'll find your API there.

Oh, and they've included the WordPress url shortner in the stats plugin so your new blog posts will be assigned with a new short URL like wp.me/fR1h05t to share on Twitter or Facebook.

yee /o/ it worked ^^ thanks a lot