FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think

pll
hey!
I just made this layout for a friend, what do you think about that ?
Does it needs more something, less something ?

http://anbias.frihost.net/line/

I want your thoughts (Don't worry about the 2 big with lines in the bottom, they're only there to hide the phone numbers).
ms_j
What layout? I can't see anything. Shocked Eh?
watersoul
I got a curious unexpected 'Authentication Required' login box to enter cpanel every time I've viewed this topic Shocked

Didn't type any username or password in though, I've got a suspicious mind anyway so I didn't wanna take the risk!

pll
There was something wrong with my image, that's fixed now don't worry !!

Anyways what are your thoughts about the website ?
Ghost Rider103
It could really use a bit more color to give it more contrast. You have one main color, which you pretty much seemed to have used everywhere.

The navigation is difficult to see. You could design a nice navigation bar to replace the current one. Centering the website might be a good idea. It looks like you are just using the square as the website. So if you centered it in the page (both vertically and horizontally) it may look a bit more uniformed.

It's a pretty rough start, but keep at it and you'll have something great in no time!

Good work though!
Zenk
Make the header size a bit bigger and leave some empty space at the top... Look at some tutorials on the web first, type this into google:
themeforest

Look at those layouts, try to do something similiar.
lovelyviki
i like your picture on the homepage, it is very creative.
a pretty girl's face and seven devil mask, which make me recall Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, so you have a successful beginning.
sonam
Zenk wrote:
Make the header size a bit bigger and leave some empty space at the top... Look at some tutorials on the web first, type this into google:
themeforest

Look at those layouts, try to do something similiar.

I agree with Zenk the header is too small and need space on top. The more contrast is also good suggestion.

Sonam
gabrielcastillo
I would say add some colors, Make your font size a little bit bigger. you have alot of space that you are not using. Fixed width is really not that attractive unless your doing something specific.

Its hard to read the text so some contrast is needed as well.

P.S.

Who is the girl on the main page.. Very attractive. lol
lovescience
I like the placement on the page of La Grande Tricoteuse.
Having texts start from left may make the page look more formal.

Love the color, it's nice.

If you have more focused images like on the index page, maybe you could edit the images to a size or maybe have a little decoration before you find places on pages for the images.
pll
Thank you for all your tips, I'll work still work on it and get you updated! Cool