FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats the most funny/cute thing you've seen a baby do

foumy6
Babies are adorable arnt they? It seems that everthing they do is funny and cute, so all my fellow frihosters. Whats the most cute/funny thing you have EVER seen a baby do?

My Example:

This past weekend I was watching a show with my 8 month old niece along with the rest of my family when, she crawled up to the tv and started kissed the sreen. The thing thats makes it funny is that it was a comedian that had just made a joke what the worlds most beutiful baby would look like.

She has done many other very funny/cute thing but this was the most resent!
Surprised Laughing
ProwerBot
At the eye doctor:

Carter: *squirming around*
Doctor: Carter could you sit still pretty please?
Cater: Not today!!!
TurtleShell
My kid (9 yrs old at the time) and I were walking down the street to the bus stop. She said, "you know what?"
Me: What?
My Kid: Babies and puppies look really cute together.
LittleBlackKitten
My 5 year old son calls Ash Ketchum from pokemon "Ass Ketchup".
foumy6
Wow these are all really funny Very Happy I'm glad to see people posting in here Very Happy. Just today my niece took on the word "dammit" and has been saying it all day. What makes it even more funny is that another member of my home does taxes for a living and had clients all day, so when she was working with clients today there was a baby in the next room yelling dammit! lol
Helios
I don't have kids myself, but I find this very funny:
menino
about 7 years ago, my friend had a new born, and was about 2 months old, and the baby used to stare at me as if I had murdered someone and she was a witness to it, and after a while of getting used to me, she used to show me her tongue.
But after a while, she got used to me.

Another friend of mine's baby kid also looks at me strangely, and when I look at him and smile, he looks away, and then looks at me again strangely, and then looks away. If I don't smile at him, he smiles, and when I smile back, he kind of frowns and looks wierdly at me.

Yet another friend of mine's baby girl of 2 years was a real sweet heart. She would give me a flower she had in her hand, and then grab it from me, and say "THANGGG AAA YOUUUUU!", very sweetly of course, and would do this numerous times. Laughing
Helios
menino wrote:
if I had murdered someone and she was a witness to it

Huh? Confused Confused Confused
Babies can be weird sometimes Razz
deanhills
menino wrote:
about 7 years ago, my friend had a new born, and was about 2 months old, and the baby used to stare at me as if I had murdered someone and she was a witness to it, and after a while of getting used to me, she used to show me her tongue.
But after a while, she got used to me.

Another friend of mine's baby kid also looks at me strangely, and when I look at him and smile, he looks away, and then looks at me again strangely, and then looks away. If I don't smile at him, he smiles, and when I smile back, he kind of frowns and looks wierdly at me.

Yet another friend of mine's baby girl of 2 years was a real sweet heart. She would give me a flower she had in her hand, and then grab it from me, and say "THANGGG AAA YOUUUUU!", very sweetly of course, and would do this numerous times. Laughing
Well at least they are not hollering at you, so at the very minimum they are taking a very good look at you. Very Happy
ankitdatashn
Don't remember any personal encounters with babies but yeah remember a youtube video(many might have seen that as well), where a baby girl was asked to say "frog" by her mother many times, and everytime that baby used to end up saying f**k Very Happy pretty innocent tha video was Wink
foumy6
well my neice is a little butt now when she is somewhere she is not suppose to be we count to three now she counts back at us!
Greatking
One funny thing i saw a baby do is when she fart she began giggling and it turned into a hilarious laughing that everybody joined in to laugh.
it was so cute and funny.
deanhills
I find them quite cute when they have just started to walk and are waddling as fast as they can. I saw one of those last night at the Supermarket. His dad could not keep up with him. Very Happy
menino
deanhills wrote:
I find them quite cute when they have just started to walk and are waddling as fast as they can. I saw one of those last night at the Supermarket. His dad could not keep up with him. Very Happy

Ya, its kinda funny, when they dart off somewhere, and the dads (my friends) are running after them.

I remember this one time a few months ago, where this kid was really hyper, running around, talking gibberish as if we understood him, and also smudged up the cake for his birthday.
Finally, he asked me to carry him, just as we were leaving, and fell asleep in my arms.
Overall, it was a fun day, watching him bounce about.
kaling
babies talking like an adult are funny!!!
lovescience
It was one time, when I spent several hours in an afternoon with a three years old kid.

We were out in backyard playing with water and cups. And of course she had some toys.

I found it was funny, cute and inspiring when she was trying to put a bigger toy in a smaller cup.
drunkenkoz
The funniest thing I saw my little nephew do was jump off the table then land on his butt say, "Mommy... mommy!... MOMMY! I hit my butt! *laugh*".
loremar
THIS. Very Happy

tidruG

How come no one's embedded this one? It's the most viewed video on Youtube!