FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need some php/mysql dlls

friscofrankie
Finishing up a site with PHP/mysql wroking fine. I've been developing On slackware. Now need to debug for IE. Display is not right. no probem. I've downloaded the noinstall Mysql zip file. the latest PHP 5.0.5 and apache 2.0.54 Seems to things are workng I can create databse run queries, i can load php files through my browser, but to get 'em all working together? it ain;t happenin' I find I need a few dlls phpmysql.dll mysql.dll and maybe a few others. They are not included in any of the packages I downloaded.
I find references to these files na few forums. but No idea where they come from.
Anyne know where these files can be acquired? And What other fun am I in for? like to get this done figure the display issues will take acouple of hours but now i've got to play in sandbox full of kitty crap called MS Windoze. I've searched Google, Yahoo, and the PHP, MySQl and PEAR sites...
just tell wher they're hidden so i can get back to work..
please

Thanks,
FF
friscofrankie
After 12 hours non-stop at the monitor my dyslexia kicks in big-time. Now, I was looking for php_mysqli.dll. While I was searching I was typing 'phpmysql.dll.' and never searched for mysqli.dll which would have given me the hit I needed to solve the issue.
Got up this morning, found it in 30 seconds...

On my hard drive.
Before I had my coffee!!!

While working in Windoze I find that I hate MS products more and more. Tech folks should really love their products. The methods they use to implement certain attributes, they way the systesms are laid together and constantly changing, these products will ensure a huge job market that will always have higher demand than supply. We'll always be able to get work. At least until the corporations get smart and start buying well designed systems.