FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wiki Person of the day

yagnyavalkya
I have started this page "Wiki Person of the day" and intend posting about a person a day. Sometimes you get real good info about people we all thought we know well, for example the first person I posted was "Ferdinand Magellan" First thing is we (at least me!) all thought he was the first person to circumnavigate the globe actually it is not so, it was Juan Sebastián Elcano who did this first. The second is I was surprised to read that Magellan lived eight years, in Goa, Cochin and Quilon. He participated in several battles, including the battle of Cannanore in 1506, where he was wounded. In 1509 he fought in the battle of Diu. This is just to say that there is always new things to know. I want this page to get a user name and for that I need 20 likes at least and it should have many fans. I will be glad if you could go to the page and like and become fans. I need "likes" if you could like then I can get a user name for this page the link is
http://wikipd.frih.net/