FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WOW!!! I'm in a relationship

sajib
My name is Sajib... and Her name is Dona....
Plz pray for us
watersoul
sajib wrote:
Plz pray for us

I don't do prayers myself but I offer my best wishes for you and your new relationship Smile
deanhills
Me too! Hope the relationship makes you very happy! Dona by the way is a lovely name. Smile
sudipbanerjee
Best wishes for you and your relationship.
menino
Hi Sajib, congratulations on your relationship with your lovely Dona.
All the best.
Greatking
wish you all the best in your relationship.

Remember; love, compromise, adjustment and appreciating your differences will take you a long way.

cheers!!!!!!!!!
iyepes
sajib wrote:
Plz pray for us

Yes, I pray, and I will include you on my prayers, It's always good having positive things to include when I talk to God Smile
nigam
congratulations to you and Dona....
all the best....
mshafiq
Hi Sajib
Wish you good luck in your new and probably first in life relationship with Donna.
Some people say finding a goo partner is difficult.
Probably it should be like this, it is hard to remain good partners for longer time when they become partner from NOT-Partners.
why it is like that,
when partnership does not start, until that time, each person consciously or unconsciously act differently (always more kind and have tolerance).
However when relationship goes into next stage (becoming real partners), acts/behaviour becomes normal/default and each party do not use same verbal and body language what it was before.
Up to this point it is normal BUT here the situation comes when intelligent partners know each other and accept as is the life becomes easier other it becomes harder and harder .......
Here some factors comes like if they are lucky their likeness and dis-likeness matches to level where trouble does not occur.

There are a lot external factors may involve during the relation. For example, someone looses a job, his or her behaviour will change (less interest in intimation etc.).
This is all to know before hand to have good relationship from now to end of life.
macky
sajib wrote:
Plz pray for us

good luck to the both of you...
Da Rossa
I wish you the best, man! May God be with you all the time!
menino
Any updates on your relationship.

If your not posting here, then I'm guessing your relatonship must be really good. Laughing
airh3ad
God luck hope you can marry that girl Donna.. i have my love poem you can use this sent here a flower and love card the right this love messages . How do I love thee Let me count the ways.I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.I love thee freely, as men strive for Right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.I love thee with the passion put to use in my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.I love thee with a love i seemed to lose with my lost saints, l love thee with the breath,Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose, i shall but love thee better after death. and i hope it helps to your love life .
Insanity
Hope everything goes well for you two. It's not everyday something like this happens. Especially for people on the internets.
ayour
Hi sajib congratulaions for the relation and take care of dona don't let her slips throw your fingers.
all the best
Mechallama
Good luck!
I wish you the best.
zbale
sajib wrote:
Plz pray for us

Congratulations!
shivaghimire
sajib wrote:
Plz pray for us

Wow!! you are in relationship? congratulations and best of luck. Give her smiles not tears okay.
loremar
I think you and Dona are meant for each other.
Go marry her now! Very Happy
blog_inforama
Congrats Very Happy with great relationships come greater responsibilities!
therimalaya
Congratulation!!
Da Rossa
Sajib, come tell us updates!!
friho
congratulations that you and him become friends and hope you can have long-lived friedship
chic4u03
congtrazzzz wish both of you best!just cherish every moment spend together!