FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Masterbation follow on from por|nography






Is masterbation wrong?
Yes.
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
No.
87%
 87%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 48

Jack_Hammer
This is a sort of add on to the pornography subject just to talk about masterbation and how people keep saying that masterbation is wrong and against nature, just like peopl to read a couple of other forum topics and then give me their opinion,

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum/archive/t-7475.html
Jack_Hammer
In comment with this:
Dr.William Klope wrote:
It is quite normal. Some children masterbate more than others. Yes, it is possible for some children at that age to have orgasms, it is argued however as to how strong such orgasms can be. As to comments that it looks sexual, be assured that it is nothing of the sort unless the child is doing it as a reaction to something sexual they have observed. Usually a masterbates because he or she noticed a pleasurable feeling while something rubbed their genetalia in a common place setting. This could happen if they curled arround a large stuffed animal while hugging it, or if theygot tangled in ther covers at night time. However they learned about rubbing (I prefer not to call it masterbation because some people automatically feel it is sexual when they here the word) wherever they learned it, they enjoyed the feeling and tried to reproduce it. It is totally innocent and should be ignored.
FMX-King
If ya can't get any, ya gotta have fun somehow i guess?! Confused
Dark_Jedi06
From a parent's point of view, which is a worse way of getting pleasure, your child having sex or your child masturbating?

I see nothing wrong with it, to each his own.
Jack_Hammer
Most childrend start masterbation at a really early age of say 2-3, a child does not know this is 'wrong' so how can it be?, it is natural for eveybody of every age to do it, though mainly the male gender tend to masterbate and more often as that is just how men are as I say, a high majoraty of men still masterbate even in a healthy sexual relationship.
Dark_Jedi06
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Most childrend start masterbation at a really early age of say 2-3, a child does not know this is 'wrong' so how can it be?, it is natural for eveybody of every age to do it, though mainly the male gender tend to masterbate and more often as that is just how men are as I say, a high majoraty of men still masterbate even in a healthy sexual relationship.
2-3 years old?!

I didn't think it was possible at such an age...don't you have to be in puberty for anything to "happen"?
Jack_Hammer
You obviously didn't read the link I posted...

If your refering to cumming then yes you have to be in or past puberty to cum, but to get an errection or get excited or to even have an orgasm no you don't.
Dark_Jedi06
Jack_Hammer wrote:
You obviously didn't read the link I posted...

If your refering to cumming then yes you have to be in or past puberty to cum, but to get an errection or get excited or to even have an orgasm no you don't.
Oh my...perhaps I should have read the link. >_>

Sorry about that, thanks for clarifying.
Jack_Hammer
NP.
xorcist
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
From a parent's point of view, which is a worse way of getting pleasure, your child having sex or your child masturbating?

I see nothing wrong with it, to each his own.

I believe what your saying, because around my area in a elementary school some kids were found on top of each other "experimenting" they call it. I believe if they did something else to getting pleasure they would have not found out that way.
Jack_Hammer
One of the true stories I read on a selfhelp forum (for parenting) where her two twin girls were caught masterbating with each other, though they were too young to know it was wrong and the doctor said it was completely normal and that they will grow out of it,
budazz
i think its not a bad idea to do that
AnGeLicK
i believe masturbation is a healthy expression of one's sexuality... most of the people that would disagree with this statement tend to be quite repressed and are usually more ****** up than other people that express their sexuality is healthier ways
mimsxmassacre
Masturbation and sex in general are a way the body releases energy, heat and sweat... it accelerates the bloodstream and the heart soo sooo much, our temperature goes up, our heart beats much faster, and all our muscles contract and work harder... all this is a physical activity, just like working out so it's perfectly normal if you feel weak... take into account that your brain also works harder and your whole body ends up tired.

The specific way to masturbate is that where you feel better
endless
what is the difference between an orgasm and cumming :\
tidruG
Cumming refers to the ejaculation of semen, which is only possible in post-pubertal boys.
An orgasm is just the climax of sexual stimulation. In post pubertal boys, an orgasm results in ejaculation.
endless
so whne u cum you have that white stuff ^^

and orgasm is just like feeling super duper horny

my bro was watching a movie a he started to cum xD
tidruG
No, you're still getting it wrong. Let me find you a link with some clinical explanation.

There's wikipedia with a page with no pictures - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm
And then, there's this other page - http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=1689

Maybe those'll help.
endless
what i understand so far is that an orgasm is cumming without the cumming part...

or something like a tingle...
tidruG
Haha... ok I'll make it simpler.

If you're a guy, then here's what orgasm means:

1. If you've reached puberty, orgasm = cumming
2. If you haven't reached puberty, orgasm = cumming without the cum.
Genesiz
An orgasm is the feeling or emotion that is generated from masturbation. Cumming is the (for want of a better word) active part of masturbation, as a result of an orgasm in post-puberty men.

Hope this clears things up.

EDIT: damn tidruG posted before i did.
saratdear
As that site requires people to register before they can see articles, I can't offer my point of view based on their article.

However, as one who masturbates (quite regularly Embarassed ) I have to say if taken in the right sense, I see nothing wrong in Masturbation. Look at it this way : If you are a teenage boy, you are bound to get turned on atleast sometime. And, even if you don't masturbate, your body will need to get the extra semen out. So you are bound to get a wet dream.

If you don't go through it the dirty way (porn sites and all), I think it is quite OK.
endless
saratdear wrote:
As that site requires people to register before they can see articles, I can't offer my point of view based on their article.

However, as one who masturbates (quite regularly Embarassed ) I have to say if taken in the right sense, I see nothing wrong in Masturbation. Look at it this way : If you are a teenage boy, you are bound to get turned on atleast sometime. And, even if you don't masturbate, your body will need to get the extra semen out. So you are bound to get a wet dream.

If you don't go through it the dirty way (porn sites and all), I think it is quite OK.


i never had a wet dream first time it happened in the shower Razz
coolclay
Animals even masturbate when they don't get any. My friend was at a zoo once and a walrus was "pleasuring" himself.
polly-gone
It's quite obvious that it is completely natural. Animals do it, and little kids do it. If they naturally do it without anything to teach them to, it's obvisously instinct. Duh.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile

Why am I posting here? Hope nobody googles "polly-gone" Smile
bigdan
Nothing wrong with it!

As most people here have said, it's completely natural to do it. I might have read somewhere that it could even be quite beneficial to your health.

If you choose not to do it for whatever reason, fair enough, that's your business. But if someone wants to "choke the chicken" so to speak, then people have to respect that decision.

Again, each to their own.
Aless
Some people are weird.

After all, one of the ways of getting your 30 minutes a day from the British Heart Foundation is to 'walk the dog'. That can mean whatever you want it to mean! Wink
saratdear
endless wrote:
saratdear wrote:
As that site requires people to register before they can see articles, I can't offer my point of view based on their article.

However, as one who masturbates (quite regularly Embarassed ) I have to say if taken in the right sense, I see nothing wrong in Masturbation. Look at it this way : If you are a teenage boy, you are bound to get turned on atleast sometime. And, even if you don't masturbate, your body will need to get the extra semen out. So you are bound to get a wet dream.

If you don't go through it the dirty way (porn sites and all), I think it is quite OK.


i never had a wet dream first time it happened in the shower Razz

I remember my first times too.

The thing is that, I had "tried" masturbating long before I started cumming. I started getting erections long before I knew even what sex was. lol. And my first time was when I was on the bed, trying to pleasure myself. My first wet dream was after that. And man, if you got one, you'd want one again! Although it is not so cool to wake up and find your dress, and possibly your sheets sticky, the feelings when you are having the dream is amazing.

Anyway, since this topic is on masturbation, let me try coming back to the topic. I see no wrong in masturbating as long as I don't get tempted to go to the bad ways, and as long as my parents don't discover I'm doing it. Razz
ankitdatashn
Jackhammer first I should say you might be wrong when you say that children start masturbating at age of 2-3 years, because it is unimaginable.

Now secondly I think masturbation is wrong(although I can't resist) because its unnatural.

Neways can't say much because this is a public place and you never know who might see your topic!!(I hope you people get what I mean!).
saratdear
ankitdatashn wrote:
Jackhammer first I should say you might be wrong when you say that children start masturbating at age of 2-3 years, because it is unimaginable.

Now secondly I think masturbation is wrong(although I can't resist) because its unnatural.

Neways can't say much because this is a public place and you never know who might see your topic!!(I hope you people get what I mean!).

Although I agree with the part about this being a public forum and anyone being able to see what you post, may I ask why is it unnatural?
endless
saratdear wrote:
ankitdatashn wrote:
Jackhammer first I should say you might be wrong when you say that children start masturbating at age of 2-3 years, because it is unimaginable.

Now secondly I think masturbation is wrong(although I can't resist) because its unnatural.

Neways can't say much because this is a public place and you never know who might see your topic!!(I hope you people get what I mean!).

Although I agree with the part about this being a public forum and anyone being able to see what you post, may I ask why is it unnatural?


my sheets we're (was that correct?) sticky once, and i was like "god how do i clean this" lucky my mother didn't discoverede it ^^

but i see nothing wrong it it, once it happened you want it again... and again.. and again ^^
polly-gone
Little kids, 2-3 do do it. Its 110% natural.

-Nick Smile Smile Wink
xxjssyou
Jack_Hammer wrote:
This is a sort of add on to the pornography subject just to talk about masterbation and how people keep saying that masterbation is wrong and against nature, just like peopl to read a couple of other forum topics and then give me their opinion,

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum/archive/t-7475.html



yes! Is masterbation wrong?
saratdear
endless wrote:
saratdear wrote:
ankitdatashn wrote:
Jackhammer first I should say you might be wrong when you say that children start masturbating at age of 2-3 years, because it is unimaginable.

Now secondly I think masturbation is wrong(although I can't resist) because its unnatural.

Neways can't say much because this is a public place and you never know who might see your topic!!(I hope you people get what I mean!).

Although I agree with the part about this being a public forum and anyone being able to see what you post, may I ask why is it unnatural?


my sheets we're (was that correct?) sticky once, and i was like "god how do i clean this" lucky my mother didn't discoverede it ^^
but i see nothing wrong it it, once it happened you want it again... and again.. and again ^^

Just for the heads up; I believe it is indeed were. Cool
ftv_flung
So where are the 5 people that said masturbation is wrong then???

Also, if anyone's interested, there's another forum that this topic is better suited to:

http://www.sex-project.com

Discuss sex (etc) to your heart's desire!!

Note (added by tidruG) : the link mentioned above has ads to online adult classifieds, etc. Do not visit it if you're not comfortable with such ads

It's main purpose is a forum for discussions about sex and other related topics though Wink


Thanks for the note, tidruG
Srs2388
well.. i don't think it is "bad" because kids could be doing a lot worse and nevertheless it's a natural thing. I'd say 90% of males do it...
not sure about females but they do it too just not as many of them..
thewebkid
Masterbation is wrong. The bible says that are bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. That God dwells within us, that these bodies are not our own. Therefore it is sin, because it is sexual immorality. Your defying your own body. Sinning against it. The bible says that it is better for a man to marry than to burn in hell with passion. Masterbation will lead to more things: addiction to pornography, adultry a harder marriage. These things all root from the same thing.
ashish2005
thewebkid wrote:
Masterbation is wrong. The bible says that are bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. That God dwells within us, that these bodies are not our own. Therefore it is sin, because it is sexual immorality. Your defying your own body. Sinning against it. The bible says that it is better for a man to marry than to burn in hell with passion. Masterbation will lead to more things: addiction to pornography, adultry a harder marriage. These things all root from the same thing.


The bible says masturbation is bad? Surprised

It's 100% natural isn't it? It should not be considered bad. Maybe masturbation leading to addiction to pornography is bad but masturbation itself should not be held responsible. The person who gets addicted to pornography is the one who should be responsible, I think.
tidruG
Quote:
The bible says that it is better for a man to marry than to burn in hell with passion. Masterbation will lead to more things: addiction to pornography, adultry a harder marriage.
No offense, but doesn't the Bible also says that God created everything in 6 days. Do you have proof?

Also, saying that masturbation leads to all those things you mentioned is a bit like saying that playing with matches leads to pyromania, and an intense desire to burn down your ex-girlfriend's house.

There's absolutely no evidence to suggest that masturbation could lead to any of those things. I don't see how masturbation could possibly lead to a disastrous marriage.
saratdear
thewebkid wrote:
Masterbation is wrong. The bible says that are bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. That God dwells within us, that these bodies are not our own. Therefore it is sin, because it is sexual immorality. Your defying your own body. Sinning against it. The bible says that it is better for a man to marry than to burn in hell with passion. Masterbation will lead to more things: addiction to pornography, adultry a harder marriage. These things all root from the same thing.


Look at it this way : If you are not masturbating at all, and letting your sexual feelings build up, it is possible that you might succumb to viewing porn online, than someone who masturbates regularly (?) and keeps his "feelings" under control.

As for the Bible limits on masturbation; as I am not a Christian, I can say so little on the topic, but try this link - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~austbua/masturbation-limits.htm

tidruG wrote:

Also, saying that masturbation leads to all those things you mentioned is a bit like saying that playing with matches leads to pyromania, and an intense desire to burn down your ex-girlfriend's house.

This cracked me up. Laughing
ankitdatashn
well sarat dear I said it is unnatural because it is just like having sex with yourself, and for that I think it is best to have an opposite gender partner. It's difficult to exaplain because people have different opinions.

And endless I also am in same situation, I don't know how have I came so far but still!!

and polly-gone I would be thankful if you give me a proof for that!! [Smile]., 2-3 years whoaa!!!
LostOverThere
ankitdatashn wrote:
Jackhammer first I should say you might be wrong when you say that children start masturbating at age of 2-3 years, because it is unimaginable.


I believe he meant kids of that age touch them down there because it makes them feel nice. That's completely natural, I am proud to say, that I used to touch myself down there when I was about 4, just because it felt nice.

A lot of kids do! My mother is a child health nurse, she tells me a lot of parents come in and complain about their kid touching themselves downstairs. She just tells them that if they touched their ear and it felt nice, would you stop them?
tidruG
LostOverThere wrote:
ankitdatashn wrote:
Jackhammer first I should say you might be wrong when you say that children start masturbating at age of 2-3 years, because it is unimaginable.


I believe he meant kids of that age touch them down there because it makes them feel nice. That's completely natural, I am proud to say, that I used to touch myself down there when I was about 4, just because it felt nice.

A lot of kids do! My mother is a child health nurse, she tells me a lot of parents come in and complain about their kid touching themselves downstairs. She just tells them that if they touched their ear and it felt nice, would you stop them?

That's true. I don't really remember much of my childhood, but I have noticed plenty of kids (cousins) playing with their instruments. It's perfectly natural. My aunt hard to start teaching my little cousin to stop doing it because it probably isn't good manners to have the kids do that in front of guests, is it?
ninjakannon
tidruG wrote:
Haha... ok I'll make it simpler.

If you're a guy, then here's what orgasm means:

1. If you've reached puberty, orgasm = cumming
2. If you haven't reached puberty, orgasm = cumming without the cum.


Genesiz wrote:
An orgasm is the feeling or emotion that is generated from masturbation. Cumming is the (for want of a better word) active part of masturbation, as a result of an orgasm in post-puberty men.

Hope this clears things up.

EDIT: damn tidruG posted before i did.

You don't always orgasm when you cum, I must make that clear. Of course, orgasm is normally accompanied by ejaculation. An orgasm is not, either, "the feeling or emotion that is generated from emotion"; it is the sexual climax of this feeling - usually at the point just before ejaculation.
Furthermore, it is accompanied by quick cycles of muscle contractions around the pelvic area. After orgasm it is likely that your sexual stimulation will die down and thus it usually - but not always - marks the end of having sex or masturbating.


To add my own view, I don't believe that there is anything at all wrong with masturbation, it's a natural instinct after all and anyone can pleasure them self if they want to, it's a private thing.

tidruG wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:
ankitdatashn wrote:
Jackhammer first I should say you might be wrong when you say that children start masturbating at age of 2-3 years, because it is unimaginable.


I believe he meant kids of that age touch them down there because it makes them feel nice. That's completely natural, I am proud to say, that I used to touch myself down there when I was about 4, just because it felt nice.

A lot of kids do! My mother is a child health nurse, she tells me a lot of parents come in and complain about their kid touching themselves downstairs. She just tells them that if they touched their ear and it felt nice, would you stop them?

That's true. I don't really remember much of my childhood, but I have noticed plenty of kids (cousins) playing with their instruments. It's perfectly natural. My aunt hard to start teaching my little cousin to stop doing it because it probably isn't good manners to have the kids do that in front of guests, is it?

I agree with LostOverThere too and will admit, although it feels strange to say this, that I remember doing this when I was very young; I'm sure I was 4 years old or even less when I began to. Just imagine if we could get an orgasm by rubbing our ears! Loud music would really be a joy to listen to then. Very Happy
urbanbuddha
What is this "masterbation"? I think - actually, I KNOW - the correct spelling is "masturbation". =P I think it's up to you if you want to do it or not. I really dislike religious zealots who think doing x is wrong and y will happen to you if you do x. If you believe that, then it's your choice to not do it. There's no reason to impose your beliefs upon someone else who does not share the same faith.
BPrice
I see nothing wronge with masturbation it a natural way of getting pleaserd and lets face the fact that there are very few if any men or wimen who have not treid masterbaiting at some time in there lives.
ankitdatashn
Quote:
I agree with LostOverThere too and will admit, although it feels strange to say this, that I remember doing this when I was very young; I'm sure I was 4 years old or even less when I began to. Just imagine if we could get an orgasm by rubbing our ears! Loud music would really be a joy to listen to then. Very Happy


Orgasm by rubbing ear!, haha ROFL I would die laughing, this thread has gone real funny!, but anyways my memory has gone too weak to think about my childhood!,

By the way I have read maybe in some magazine that children also get amused when they see the opposite sex, MAYBE THAT's THE REASON I ALWAYS KEPT WONDERING IN MY CHILDHOOD FOR YEARS THAT WHERE's THE TODGER OF THAT POOR LITTLE GURL AND WHY ARE CHILDREN ONLY BORN AFTER MARRIAGE! [Very Happy].
achowles
How is it even remotely realistic to say that masturbation is against nature? That's ridiculous. The opposite is more true than that is. I'm not saying that we should just act on instinct or anything like that, but that doesn't mean those instincts don't exist.

As for "wrong", it would take a pretty misguided set of beliefs to reach that conclusion. As I mentioned before we do have to show some restraint when it comes to out more base instincts, but that doesn't mean that it's wrong, just that it's something to keep to yourself.
ninjakannon
thewebkid wrote:
Masterbation is wrong. The bible says that are bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. That God dwells within us, that these bodies are not our own. Therefore it is sin, because it is sexual immorality. Your defying your own body. Sinning against it. The bible says that it is better for a man to marry than to burn in hell with passion. Masterbation will lead to more things: addiction to pornography, adultry a harder marriage. These things all root from the same thing.

tidruG and saratdear have replies I agree with, excluding tidruG's first line.

tidruG, the Bible has some parts which attempt to explain our existence, sections that preach morality and what is right and good, sections that show how one should treat others etc. Furthermore, it is written by many people over a long period of time. Simply saying that as one part of it is false does not mean that it all is - oh, and I should mention I'm not a Christian, I don't believe in God (yet I don't rule out the possibility, that would not be sensible).
The section you referenced is attempting to explain our existence. I for one don't believe this explanation to be true, however it could be (even from a scientific perspective (assuming the days aren't 24 hours long, and how could they be when a day is a measure of time on a planet or spinning satellite in space?)). Anyway, I've gone off point; you talk about one part of the Bible that is completely different to another, and written by a different person. Usually, the messages of morality (as I interpret 'this 'no masturbation' thing to be) in holy books are quite true and universally followed.
This however, is not. I'm afraid, thewebkid, that the Bible does not say that it is wrong to masturbate. Yes, many people have inferred that masturbation is wrong from the passages that you are referring to, but it doesn't say that.

So, what is the chance that it does mean that?

"Our bodies are temples of the Holy spirit" or 'Gods Temple' as some say. -- I would interpret from this that one should not harm, physically, a human being (yourself or another). Why should this stop you from masturbating?

"That God dwells within us, that these bodies are not our own." -- I'm not sure what to gleam from this, other than perhaps what I said on the previous quote I gave. It certainly doesn't say anything about not masturbating. In fact, if you infer from this that masturbation is wrong, then I can equally say that it is wrong to cut your hair or finger nails (for this would be changing, damaging, God). Being more pedantic: it is also wrong to clothe yourself for this would be covering up and hiding God - you must not be ashamed. I suppose this also answers anything you could say about "God made man in his own image".

"Therefore it is sin, because it is sexual immorality." -- This does not follow on from what you previously said, so the 'therefore' in your sentence has no use. Also, please explain why it is sexual immorality. I know you say that you're "defying your own body" by masturbating, but what exactly are you defying? Yes, I see that you believe that you see this as confusing your body about whether it's involved in sexual intercourse or not. However, you could say that it is wrong to turn on the light after it gets dark because you are confusing the body clock (which you are doing, in fact!). Why is that not 'chemical bodily immorality'? (It is a chemical process that determines our body-clock.)

Also, while I can imagine some people may indeed become addicted to pornography I cannot see why that is inherently a bad thing. Although, as you say, there could be some serious outcomes of this. But could there really be? Not in most cases, I'm certain. Especially not a harder marriage or adultery.

I do blather on don't I... Confused
SpellcasterDX
thewebkid wrote:
Masterbation is wrong. The bible says that are bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. That God dwells within us, that these bodies are not our own. Therefore it is sin, because it is sexual immorality. Your defying your own body. Sinning against it. The bible says that it is better for a man to marry than to burn in hell with passion. Masterbation will lead to more things: addiction to pornography, adultry a harder marriage. These things all root from the same thing.

How exactly is it sexual immorality?

Also, masturbation doesn't always, (maybe not even ever) lead to an addiction to pornography. It is perfectly possible to masturbate without porn. Masturbation does not always lead to another thing; it is NOT always the root of a porn addiction or adultery. It could be something you do once in a while to relieve stress or your sexual 'feelings.'
ninjakannon
SpellcasterDX wrote:
thewebkid wrote:
Masterbation is wrong. The bible says that are bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. That God dwells within us, that these bodies are not our own. Therefore it is sin, because it is sexual immorality. Your defying your own body. Sinning against it. The bible says that it is better for a man to marry than to burn in hell with passion. Masterbation will lead to more things: addiction to pornography, adultry a harder marriage. These things all root from the same thing.

How exactly is it sexual immorality?

Also, masturbation doesn't always, (maybe not even ever) lead to an addiction to pornography. It is perfectly possible to masturbate without porn. Masturbation does not always lead to another thing; it is NOT always the root of a porn addiction or adultery. It could be something you do once in a while to relieve stress or your sexual 'feelings.'

SpellcasterDX, I agree with you entirely there! Plus, I just had a though... Would masturbation not reduce the number of rapings?

For example, someone who really wants to have sex - we're not talking about a normal controlled high sex drive here, this is something serious - but has no current partner or girlfriend may just be contented enough with self pleasuring rather than going out and actually raping somebody. I'm assuming that's the main reason people do rape others.
I'm not necessarily talking about a large or even very noticeable difference in the number of rapes that occur. Merely suggesting that some people in the afore described situation may have conscience enough to masturbate instead of going out and actively seeking a victim. Assume in my example that the person would have to rape someone if they did not release their 'sexual energy' with masturbation.
Genesiz
ninjakannon wrote:
I'm not necessarily talking about a large or even very noticeable difference in the number of rapes that occur. Merely suggesting that some people in the afore described situation may have conscience enough to masturbate instead of going out and actively seeking a victim. Assume in my example that the person would have to rape someone if they did not release their 'sexual energy' with masturbation.

I don't think people who rape others have a conscience, as if they did, they wouldn't become rapists.

A better example would be that if as you said someone really wanted sex but didn't have a girlfriend, they may turn to hiring a prostitute to release their sexual tension. Masturbation lets them do this in a safe and less demeaning way.

However, someone may masturbate normally, and then turn to hiring prostitutes if they became addicted. But this would only be in a small number of cases.
ninjakannon
Genesiz wrote:
I don't think people who rape others have a conscience, as if they did, they wouldn't become rapists.

A better example would be that if as you said someone really wanted sex but didn't have a girlfriend, they may turn to hiring a prostitute to release their sexual tension. Masturbation lets them do this in a safe and less demeaning way.

However, someone may masturbate normally, and then turn to hiring prostitutes if they became addicted. But this would only be in a small number of cases.

Point accepted, your example is better there. I'm sure most rapists don't have a conscience because, as you say, if they did they wouldn't become rapists. But there may be a few who are grappling with whether to or not. I said "conscience enough" so what I said remains valid, but not a great example and definitely only applicable to a small number of cases - if any.
Related topics
En este subforo resuena el eco :(
[soft]Firefox más inseguro que IE
Un portatil por 100 dolares
Nuevo: Windows XP Starter Edition - - - - ¿lo conoces?
Linux vs Windows!!!
Portugas por aki??
Recomiendame una pelicula
HAckear Xp..¡Perdón por la mala palabra!
cracking
La moda cibernética
juegos- cual es tu preferido
uma grande dúvida em php, por favor me ajudem
El foro Spanish - ¿Por qué es bueno?
10 PUNTOS POR DIA!
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.