FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tron

sajib
this is a great movie... i love it.....
silverdown
Im going to eventually see it, looked good in the TV trailor Very Happy

(UPDATE)
I have seen it and REALLY enjoy it, not what I had expected but it was a great watch. Very Happy
muson
I watched with pleasure from beginning to end, advice my.
menino
I also watched it about 2 weeks ago, and I loved it as well.
It was quite entertaining and had nice special effects and story line, and a good moral of story as well.
standready
Are you talking about the original movie or 'legacy'. The original was fantastic as for 'Legacy', I am looking forward to renting it - maybe this week.
tomisme
....and a great special effect as well.
menino
standready wrote:
Are you talking about the original movie or 'legacy'. The original was fantastic as for 'Legacy', I am looking forward to renting it - maybe this week.

I'm talking about legacy - its spun off from the original, and I'd always wanted to watch the original.
Will try to download it soon and see it.
snowboardalliance
I've yet to see it but I've heard good things. Is the original worth seeing as well? I know it was kind of a flop, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was a bad movie
Insanity
It was a sort of a flop, but I think it was a good movie. I wouldn't say it was a great or a fantastic movie, but a good movie. I would watch it if I had the option of renting it. I think most people just had a problem with the storyline and the ending seemed like it wasn't very good. It left a lot of things unresolved and could've been expanded more.

As for me, I really liked the soundtrack to the movie because it seemed to suit the movie perfectly. Daft Punk was a great choice to make the soundtrack and it blended very well.
Tesa323
Saw it in 3 d this move was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........ To be continued

Awesome lol
Blummer
I know both of these films. Well I suppose the first one has become a cult film, the truth is I didn't have a chance to attend era when this happened. I'm really impressed by both of them and the second one is simply perfect - in terms of concept art and music.