FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Must do, must see, in New York city!

The_unnamed_label
Hey guys...

I'm currently planning a trip to California in couple of months, and I might enjoy the opportunity to stop few days in NY on my way back to Europe..
As I'll have only 2 days.. (ish) can you suggest me stuff to do there??
Never been so far... and I wanna enjoy the most of it

I'm into arts, architecture, and music... and FOOD (if anyone can suggest "the best hot dogs in the world" or anything like that..), and anything else that can be interesting...

thanks Wink
deanhills
Max thought it was Nathan's Famous Frankfurters in Brooklyn New York:

Vrythramax wrote:
Hands down the WORLDS GREATEST hotdogs are from Nathan's Famous Frankfurters in Brooklyn, New York (USA)!

They are world class and world famous!

There is a thread on the Best Hotdogs in the General Chat Forum
gandalfthegrey
New York City Transit Museum
ChrisCh
Do you enjoy music/arts? Smile If so, a visit to the theatre district to see a Broadway show may interest you, or also to the Metropolitan Opera and/or Ballet in the Lincoln Centre... Otherwise there are also all the tourist-y things to do - visit the Empire State Building's observation deck, see the Statue of Liberty, etc etc etc! Smile
The_unnamed_label
gandalfthegrey wrote:
New York City Transit Museum

Never heard of that.. what is the Transit Museum all about?
The_unnamed_label
ChrisCh wrote:
Do you enjoy music/arts? Smile If so, a visit to the theatre district to see a Broadway show may interest you, or also to the Metropolitan Opera and/or Ballet in the Lincoln Centre... Otherwise there are also all the tourist-y things to do - visit the Empire State Building's observation deck, see the Statue of Liberty, etc etc etc! Smile

Asking me if Im into music or arts is like asking is the sky blue or does the water wet!! Wink

Im actually considering going to Broadway!!
Any suggestion on the show I should go for? or the venue?

thanks for your post Very Happy x