FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Like My Site

SupaVegan
http://zachcone.com

What you think? I am stll working on it. What changes should I make?
Jack_Hammer
I would suggest that when you hover over an image in the book case that instead of loading a different image you have a different layer on top of your picture with text, much faster at loading
Wink
Balkanboy
Must be honest: I don't like it.
Astrolopitecos
i like it because its original Razz
u should use some css to workout u'r text and links in the main page Smile

stay well Cool
smart19
your homepage really Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil have your Very Happy own style
reshi
Interesting design, but maybe you could make the bookcase more interactive? change image on hover over perhaps?

The styling\colours of the pages changes dramatically - maybe consider using slightly less jarring styles & it would work much better.

More navigation!
Mc_Tux
It looks like a funny site specially the navigation in the bookcase Smile no i like it but a cool background would be real cool then... maybe in a house or something?
SupaVegan
Thanks on all the feedbak. I am going to be redoing the main page using your recomandations. I am busy wit school so not so sure ow long it is going to take. Any other ideas comments etc. feel free to leave it
AG007
I like the interactive photo gallerie. But it looks to dry. Try putting more continuity to the websites like a navegation bar on top or side, or just improve the botom, instead of text use pictures to make it cool.

Nice website!! Keep up the good work Smile
Anttu^^
its a very unique looking page, i like it Smile you could add some nice animations to those "icons" (links) that would make it look even better Cool