FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


EAsy way to reduce weight!





icool
Hmm so if you really want to reduce weight , then there is a way to achieve it. First you have to mentally prepare yourself to make certain cumbersome changes. For example, skipping certain food items like chocolate, cold drinks or beverages,etc. And also adapt new dishes into the menu. You may assume this to be like you arent losing anything .. but adopting something really new that would help you achieve your goal
deanhills
I think key to losing weight is a mental attitude. One has to have a 150% desire to want to lose weight. When one does, it seems to be easy to find good solutions. Key being that one has to want to lose weight so badly, that one is prepared to let go of one's favourite foods. Smile
midhib
obesity is a big problem to every human life. it is the soil for getting diseases like hypertension, and type 2 diabetes. the way to loose weight is not only dieting, but also take regular exercise. regular exercise helps to burn the extra fat from the body. moreover it helps to prevent hypertension and diabetes.
icool
Like a miles walk starts with a single step. You can start by drinking some 2 glasses of water before eating any food.
watersoul
icool wrote:
Like a miles walk starts with a single step. You can start by drinking some 2 glasses of water before eating any food.

Thats a really good practical suggestion Smile
...but it really is as simple as taking less energy in than your body uses in a day. The type of food you eat will also make a difference of course, but I've got friends who only eat fatty junk food yet remain slim because they are in physical jobs and burn it off. I'm sure there are other health risks involved with their dietary choices, but as far as becoming fat or not, it always comes down to the ratio of energy intake compared to energy usage.

You can eat the healthiest low-cal salad based food all day, but if you don't live an active life then it will take a long time to lose weight. Obviously, if someone has disabilities or whatever then it will be difficult, but most fat people I know are fat because they are lazy - drive everywhere, never excersise, and spend most evenings ordering pizza while sat in front of a TV. Sorry if it offends anyone but it's the truth for most people, and we all know it is if we're completely honest.

I don't particularly care if someone is fat or thin, it's their life, but if they moan about it and don't make any efforts to change their lifestyle then I've got little sympathy. It's always personal choice and the choice involves actually using our muscles and raising our heartbeat sometimes...not just the choice of the food we eat.
icool
watersoul wrote:
icool wrote:
Like a miles walk starts with a single step. You can start by drinking some 2 glasses of water before eating any food.

Thats a really good practical suggestion Smile
...but it really is as simple as taking less energy in than your body uses in a day. The type of food you eat will also make a difference of course, but I've got friends who only eat fatty junk food yet remain slim because they are in physical jobs and burn it off. I'm sure there are other health risks involved with their dietary choices, but as far as becoming fat or not, it always comes down to the ratio of energy intake compared to energy usage.

You can eat the healthiest low-cal salad based food all day, but if you don't live an active life then it will take a long time to lose weight. Obviously, if someone has disabilities or whatever then it will be difficult, but most fat people I know are fat because they are lazy - drive everywhere, never excersise, and spend most evenings ordering pizza while sat in front of a TV. Sorry if it offends anyone but it's the truth for most people, and we all know it is if we're completely honest.

I don't particularly care if someone is fat or thin, it's their life, but if they moan about it and don't make any efforts to change their lifestyle then I've got little sympathy. It's always personal choice and the choice involves actually using our muscles and raising our heartbeat sometimes...not just the choice of the food we eat.


I do accept in what you say. But people today are so busy that they want to get rid of those extra fats in just no time or by doing nothing. I do agree people are getting lazier by every passing day. I remember watching the film Wall-E.. I think there would be similar situation where in which all the work will be done by machines and humans will become obese.
For those who want to reduce weight the better way is to think what you do before you eat !! May be in that way if want to eat more work more as simple as that.
sherryjonshon
I reduce my 20 kg weight with the help of drinking water and avoiding junk foods. Also doing exercise and yoga and meditation, which helps so much, and there are no any disadvantages of doing regularly.
icool
sherryjonshon wrote:
I reduce my 20 kg weight with the help of drinking water and avoiding junk foods. Also doing exercise and yoga and meditation, which helps so much, and there are no any disadvantages of doing regularly.


Hey Congrats!! thats what I say sheer dedication can be really useful and it can take you anywhere and it will inspire you to do many things that we may not have dreamt of.
nigam
some said that once you drink a lot of cold water..that will add your weight....does it true?
portoskt
just need to eat shit and to drink beer...
mshafiq
Noodles Can Help You Lose Weight
Noodles, which are made from yams, reportedly have no calories and no carbs. They are pre-cooked--you just heat them up and add whatever you think will make them tasty
assh8
Hey! have heard that having a glass of lukewarm water with 1tbs honey + 10 drops lime in it...early morning in empty stomach helps in weight reduction. Even otherwise, honey is supposed to be very good for weight loss!!
Just try for a month! Wink
cybersa
I'm going to tell this to my friend because he was fat.
mshafiq
assh8 wrote:
Hey! have heard that having a glass of lukewarm water with 1tbs honey + 10 drops lime in it...early morning in empty stomach helps in weight reduction. Even otherwise, honey is supposed to be very good for weight loss!!
Just try for a month! Wink

You are right.
Even drinking warm water helps to reduce the fat.
Here is strange finding how ..

When we drink warm water early in the morning, we help to create an urge to to go to washroom to empty the belly.
It might be possible that number of washroom visits are really connected to being fat or not.
In that case some 'food which to be digest yet' get excreted and hence does not become part of body.
We may make confirm this fact from the people suffering from constipation as this is opposite to the matter I mentioned.

However, one thing is sure, probably everybody at some stage of life has gone through diarrhea -ie Frequent and/or water like bowel movements -
and one can remember how quickly it weakened the body.

Once I heard about a medicine that helps to reduce the weight even without caring how much you eat [on radio - CJAD 800 -] and a participant commented on that medicine that it may leave wet spots ...
If I am right to guess that medicine is doing the same thing (excreting undigested food).

Comments are welcome .... Thanks!
johncameron1985
Healthy and balanced diet have a lot of advantages like you can maintain your weight as you want. Don't drink only water to reduce your weight because you get more health problems. So better way is go to the expert doctor and get guidance. After that you noticed that your is reducing slowly slowly.
Zenith21
Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories.
Just in 30 minutes a person can easily burn 300 calories.
Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes.
Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories.
shivaghimire
assh8 wrote:
Hey! have heard that having a glass of lukewarm water with 1tbs honey + 10 drops lime in it...early morning in empty stomach helps in weight reduction. Even otherwise, honey is supposed to be very good for weight loss!!
Just try for a month! Wink


YES, this is the good idea. I too had followed this last year and it rally works.
c'tair
deanhills wrote:
I think key to losing weight is a mental attitude. One has to have a 150% desire to want to lose weight. When one does, it seems to be easy to find good solutions. Key being that one has to want to lose weight so badly, that one is prepared to let go of one's favourite foods. Smile


I remember a study done on thin and fat groups of people which showed that thin people overestimate the amount of food that they eat whilst fat people underestimate the amount of food they eat ie. thin people eat little and think they eat much while fat people do the exact opposite. And we're talking big amounts, I remember one case study where a women steadily reported eating about 1000-1500 calories worth of food per day and gaining weight but when outside observers measured her caloric intake, they found out she was eating approximately 3000-3500 calories worth of food!

I would say that a good and honest diet is 80% when it comes to losing weight. The rest is exercise.
congra
hope it has effects.
mengshi200
Let me add an efficient way.

But pls think of a question in advance before I share with u.

Love or weight which one do u prefer now?

If u select the late u will be lost more fat successfully soon according to what i say as followings:

At first u need fall in love with someone. But u are crossed in love at last.

However, although u lost your lover,at that time u also become very slim.

Hahaaa......

Is that a good idea? Could u try it?

(Tomorrow777)
chatrack
Drink plenty of water and regular exercise, which will reduce the weight
myqute
The ONE food that makes people put on weight EFFORTLESSLY is meat. Hydrogenated oil (like margarine) follows.
shivaghimire
Following healthy food habit, avoiding oily foods, having enough water daily, regular exercise, having green and fresh vegetables, having fruits will reduce weight.
mshafiq
i think if you will take daily in morning a cup of green tea, it has great effect on health and also you will see a great loss in your weight less then four weak.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Health and Beauty

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.