FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Twitter Blocks

Tony The Tiger
I am a wikipedia superuser (one of the top 60 editors in the history of wikipedia in terms of number of edits). On wikipedia people are frequently blocked with durated blocks ranging from twenty-four hours to one month. The blocks subsequently expire and normal priviledges resume. I was blocked on twitter from following an individual account (for virtually no reason at all). I want to know if this block is permanent or if it will expire at some point.
SultanMA
I think get a new NIC, and thats it , you will not be blocked anymore.
flamepjlh
Tony The Tiger wrote:
I am a wikipedia superuser (one of the top 60 editors in the history of wikipedia in terms of number of edits). On wikipedia people are frequently blocked with durated blocks ranging from twenty-four hours to one month. The blocks subsequently expire and normal priviledges resume. I was blocked on twitter from following an individual account (for virtually no reason at all). I want to know if this block is permanent or if it will expire at some point.

How you find out that you been blocked by others on twitter?

The block on twitter is peformed by users and it is permanent until the one who owened the account unblock you.

Wink Wink