FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you able to be creative at work?

chasbeen
Do you spend the week with plenty of time to be creative?
What things do you do at work that you do there that you consider creative?
Here's my list...It's mainly to do with self improvement but satisfaction in creating things also...

Improve social awareness by communicating with others in new ways.
Making things that can be reused by others (You can see people using them)
Improving my own "Marketability" so that I am in demand because I am a limited resource in some way.

The above can all be done at work, you can reply to this if you agree and have no further suggestion...
chatrack
Hi,
i get much satisfaction when compleating a "never before" work. Yes, I get very happy when some one like to use it for good.
mengshi200
Ya,I like creative thinking.but China is scare of atmosphere promoting this way.
gverutes
I'm more creative when I work from home. Less distractions and I can move around.
sudipbanerjee
I want to be craetive at job but office environment doesnot allow it.
Cliffer
listen more,look more,think more,then got new ideas...
inuyasha
Not nearly... In China, the educational system tries to make us more skilled than creative. We're supposed to learn skills first and then to be creative. But it turns out to be more difficult to be creative after you mastered some "traditional" skills. It's said that Japan has done quite well in finding a balance between creativity and skills.
therimalaya
In my case, Creative thinking does come in my mind, but i am not able to make them true. May be It is hard to cope with situation and also due to limited knowledge, the realization of creation is blocked. But i'm never tired, i'll certainly make me satisfied with my creative thinkings making them possible and true.
friho
i think it's hard to be creative at work especially the work it's not you like .always feel how can boss let me do this , my talent is hiden.
congra
i know it's hard to be creative at work but i always tell myself i need to work hard because i have no any backgrounds. if i don't work hard ,nobody can help me.
standready
chasbeen wrote:
Do you spend the week with plenty of time to be creative?
What things do you do at work that you do there that you consider creative?

As an engineer, I am always designing new things or finding improvements for existing.